• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ Safe Traders Badges ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Gaiamaiden wrote:

Thank u so much =D I'm so happy congratulations

aNxello wrote:

Thanks for the application hun, but the rules state u must have 7 completed trades which means both parties confirm that they have recieved all items. I could only find 3 completed trades in ur thread. I know it might sound a bit petty but all members have been asked to do this when applying for badges Smile Please re-post when you have 4 more totally completed trades congratulations thanks hun xx

I would like to nominate myself for a Safe Traders Badge:
PSFC Forum Name:Lucky Strike
Playfish Forum Name:Lucky Strike
Facebook Name:Anastasia Mastrodimou
Pets Name:Lucky Strike
Facebook Link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756839937&ref=name
Trading links:
1. /looking-for-f11/i-m-looking-for-hedgehog-t3782.htm
2. /facebook-trading-f2/wts-easter-egg-decors-t3590-20.htm#111256
3. /facebook-trading-f2/homegrown-hibiscus-for-sale-t3837.htm#111757
4. /looking-for-f11/how-much-are-you-selling-your-pot-of-gold-t3805.htm
5. /facebook-trading-f2/close-please-d-t3729.htm#109608 (old ship bookcase)
6. /facebook-trading-f2/close-please-d-t3729.htm#109608 (globe+rubber duck)
7. /facebook-trading-f2/selling-a-lot-t2811-270.htm#112515

All 7 trades complited!

When can i have my badge? Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
Trading links:

All 7 trades complited!

thanks for your application..
in trade 6 there is no confirmation from the person you were trading with that they received your item, so unfortunately I cannot accept that one

Can you find a link to another trade where both parties confirm trade complete then I will be able to issue you with the badge

thanks

lea75 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Trading links:

All 7 trades complited!

in trade 6 there is no confirmation from the person you were trading with that they received your item, so unfortunately I cannot accept that one

Can you find a link to another trade where both parties confirm trade complete then I will be able to issue you with the badge

thanks

Ok.. /facebook-trading-f2/wts-or-swap-3-merlin-dolls-t3865.htm is this allright?

Lucky Strike wrote:
lea75 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Trading links:

All 7 trades complited!

thanks

Ok.. /facebook-trading-f2/wts-or-swap-3-merlin-dolls-t3865.htm is this allright?

Thats great thanks...I'm please to present you with your safe traders badge congratulations

_Pandy_ wrote:
hi!I would like to nominate myself for a Safe Traders Badge!
Trading link:
/facebook-trading-f2/panta-s-shop-nis-items-t3111.htm#95469
*There should be more than seven trade in there!

Hiya hun, i went thought the thread and could only find 5 Completed trades. A totally completed trade needs to have both members confirming that they have recieved the items Smile when you have completed 2 more trades let me know and i will check them and if they are ok i will issue the badge Smile x thanks hun x

Hiya nani i have just got back from holiday i will check and sort out your safe traders badge soon i promise, sorry for the wait congratulations xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
nani_s well done you have been issued the safe trading badge Smile sorry it took so long Smile x

thank you gaiamaiden......

moeshadane wrote:
ஜ۩₪₪₪₪₪₪ஜ۩۞۩ஜ₪₪₪₪₪₪۩ஜ
PSFC Forum Name:moeshadane
Playfish Forum Name:moeshadane
Facebook Name:moesha dane pangilinan
Pets Name:tsunade,
Facebook Link:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/mdpangilinan?ref=profile
Trading links:
still haven't got any just started this, but i would like to have a badge in othert people to trust in the perspective way to safely have the trade and commited in any other ways..

ஜ۩₪₪₪₪₪₪ஜ۩۞۩ஜ₪₪₪₪₪₪۩ஜ[

Im afraid you must have 7 completed trades with 7 different people before i can issue the safe trade badge hun, it is the rule when applying for a Safe Trader Badge in PSFC Smile

Hi Shezza,

I am back. and am here to ask for my badge back.

It was lost during the server crash and i have been MIA for a while because of family tragedies.

Thank you for leaving me a message on the general forum

Janc
Jan cole
pet banjo

janc wrote:
Hi Shezza,

I am back. and am here to ask for my badge back.

It was lost during the server crash and i have been MIA for a while because of family tragedies.

Thank you for leaving me a message on the general forum

Janc
Jan cole
pet banjo

Hiya hun, Shezza is no longer in charge of Safe Trading badges and im sorry ive got no record of your badge so im afraid you will have to earn the badge by showing me 7 completed trading links with 7 different people Smile if you have any questions please feel free to PM me and i will help you Smile
thanks

Gaia - Admin

Hi! I am very new here, have no trading experience here (yet), but I am quite active in Pet Society forum, and is a Safe Trader there too.

I would like to very much apply for a Safe Trader Badge here, may I clarify if I can post my trading links from the PS Forum for the application?

Thank you!

candy-caramel wrote:
Hi! I am very new here, have no trading experience here (yet), but I am quite active in Pet Society forum, and is a Safe Trader there too.

I would like to very much apply for a Safe Trader Badge here, may I clarify if I can post my trading links from the PS Forum for the application?

Thank you!

In order to receive a Safe Traders Badge you must meet the follow criteria;

1 - You must have been a member of PSFC for a minimum of 14 days.

So, wait 14 days, and maybe start trading?
Once 14 days is up, just meaning that you actually want to stay here and remember us congratulations just kidding, we can issue you a Safe trading badge. :blush2: :

Hi Mangoberri

Thank you for the clarification.. that's great! Sure I will stay for 14 days and apply for the badge..Meantime I need to explore around and get myself familiar with the posts and settings here...

Just a quick question (off-topic).. is it possible to upload Siggs in jp.. can't seem to find a link where I can post up the graphics... and strange I cannot insert smilies in my post...

thanks!

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

Thank you!

Once 14 days is up, just meaning that you actually want to stay here and remember us congratulations just kidding, we can issue you a Safe trading badge. :blush2: :
SmileSmile :biggrin: :

candy-caramel wrote:
Hi Mangoberri

Thank you for the clarification.. that's great! Sure I will stay for 14 days and apply for the badge..Meantime I need to explore around and get myself familiar with the posts and settings here...

Just a quick question (off-topic).. is it possible to upload Siggs in jp.. can't seem to find a link where I can post up the graphics... and strange I cannot insert smilies in my post...

thanks!

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

Thank you!

To upload sig, go to profile, then there's tab click on signature..not sure what jp is. jpg?

Hi Mangoberri

Yes I was there in the Profile and Sigg...but couldnt find the browse button for uploads.. Its okay, Mangoberri, I will go to the Q & A.. I may be able to find my answers there... thank u! I like the forum already.

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:
Hi Mangoberri

thanks!

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

Thank you!

To upload sig, go to profile, then there's tab click on signature..not sure what jp is. jpg?
8) 8)

candy-caramel wrote:
Hi Mangoberri

Yes I was there in the Profile and Sigg...but couldnt find the browse button for uploads.. Its okay, Mangoberri, I will go to the Q & A.. I may be able to find my answers there... thank u! I like the forum already.

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:
Hi Mangoberri

thanks!

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

Thank you!

8) 8)

You can upload your photos at tinypic or photobucket, get the image url and paste it in.

I see! thank u Mangoberri for your help.. going to upload my sigg soon..

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

To upload sig, go to profile, then there's tab click on signature..not sure what jp is. jpg?[/quote] 8) 8)[/quote]

You can upload your photos at tinypic or photobucket, get the image url and paste it in.[/quote] SmileSmile

candy-caramel wrote:
I see! thank u Mangoberri for your help.. going to upload my sigg soon..

Mangoberri wrote:
candy-caramel wrote:

8) 8)[/quote]

You can upload your photos at tinypic or photobucket, get the image url and paste it in.[/quote] SmileSmile[/quote]

Good luck!

candy-caramel wrote:

Thank you!

Hiya Smile first of all welcome to the forum, we are always glad to see newcomers.
I would also like to apologise for the confusion. A while back we had problems with scammers and it was decided that trades from the other forum would not be excepted and that all members would have to start from scratch Smile When the rules changed i failed to change the wording in the thread. I am really sorry for this. If you wouldnt mind, could you please trade 7 times in this forum and post your application, and i will be happy to check and issue the badge if everything is ok Smile
thanks for your understanding Smile
Gaia - Admin

hi GAIA:
here's my application

PSFC Forum Name: caroline lizzbeth
Playfish Forum Name: caroline lizzbeth
Facebook Name: caroline
Pets Name: Monic
Facebook Link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1361448782&ref=profile
Trading links:
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/facebook-trading-f2/selling-rares-t4524.htm#126503

and i've been trading a lot with people and i always ask them to report me a note after do trading

tq so much......
and i wish i can have the badge Smile

PSFC Forum Name: Chiaretta
Facebook Name: Chiara Contardi
Pets Name: Malù
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1466676475&ref=profile
Trading links:
1. /facebook-trading-f2/gaia-s-shop-new-look-new-items-t3917-480.htm
2. /facebook-trading-f2/sale-everything-cheaper-now-cheapest-store-updt-oct-17-t4712.htm
3. /facebook-trading-f2/malu-s-shop-t4804-70.htm

the last one is the link of my "shop" and i've done 5 trades in there! is it ok?

Chiaretta wrote:
PSFC Forum Name: Chiaretta
Facebook Name: Chiara Contardi
Pets Name: Malù
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1466676475&ref=profile
Trading links:
1. /facebook-trading-f2/gaia-s-shop-new-look-new-items-t3917-480.htm
2. /facebook-trading-f2/sale-everything-cheaper-now-cheapest-store-updt-oct-17-t4712.htm
3. /facebook-trading-f2/malu-s-shop-t4804-70.htm

the last one is the link of my "shop" and i've done 5 trades in there! is it ok?

Hiya hun, you have traded with the same people more than once, when you have traded 2 more times with people you have not traded with before then post the links in your application and i will look at them, if they are ok i will be pleased to issue your badge Smile thanks xx