Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ Safe Trade Referee ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Hiya everyone!
Have you ever wanted to trade but felt a bit 'uneasy', or scared that someone might 'scam' you? Well look no further just call

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·.>>--»A SAFE TRADER REFEREE! «---

What is a Safe Trader Referee? What do they do?

Well put simply, a  str110.png is someone who is a highly trusted member of the forum who can help you with your trade and this can be any trade at all! All you have to do is PM them and ask them for their assistance, easy right!? lol

How does the trade work when a Safe Trader Referee is involved?

The trade should follow these guidelines:
- ask a ref to help both party's state the trade on the thread.
- ref agrees , then send both traders a pm (on psfc) with a password for the trade (keep it safe).
- you then f/r the rep, adding the password in to the f/r, if you are all ready friends then you send a note in ps with the pass word attached.
- wait for the rep to reply.
- send the items over , happy in the knowledge you have made a safe trade Smile
- when rep has receved all items he/she will send the itams to their new homes.

In order to become a Safe Trader Referee you must meet these requirments and obligations:

:pinkjello: You must be a Safe Trader or a Mod/Admin
:pinkjello: You must have at least 15 reputation points
:pinkjello: You must not have any current warnings.

If you recieve a warning while holding the STR badge, you badge will be removed immediately and you will not be able to re-apply for the badge until 1 month has past.

Obligation: You can be called upon at anytime! So please dont turn away someone who asks for your assistance!

We are currently looking for 3 new Safe Trading Referees, its vital that you are an active member of the forum. If you are interested please send me a PM Smile

* Please make sure you have read all of the above and understood it congratulations

Gaia xx

Safe Trading Referee List

1. Ursula
2. -Serenity-

ALSO ALL MODS (including language mods) / ADMINS ARE NOW SAFE TRADING REFEREES

Attention: If you are on the list, but have decided you do not want to be a Safe Trading Referee anymore please send me a PM Smile Thanks

i want to be a safe trader referee..but im still not qualified whoo *sad*

crohunter wrote:
I want to be a safe trade referee

Hiya Cro Smile You have got all the qualifications needed to become a Safe Trading Referee :biggrin: : I will be issuing u with the Safe Trading Referee Badge shortly Smile Congratulations!

jllanera24 wrote:
i want to be a safe trader referee..but im still not qualified whoo *sad*

aww dont worry hun Smile as soon as you have the Safe Trading Badge and have more than 10 points reputation you can apply congratulations

tanjijo wrote:
Hi! I would like to help. Smile

Hiya Tanjijo! Would love some help, u too have the qualifications Smile You shall be issued with the safe trading referee badge aswell Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
tanjijo wrote:
Hi! I would like to help. Smile

Hiya Tanjijo! Would love some help, u too have the qualifications Smile You shall be issued with the safe trading referee badge aswell Smile

Thank you Gaia! :happy:

crohunter wrote:
wow thank you Gaia. im the first member with this badge

we are very happy that you and tanjijo have become Safe Trading Referees Smile u will be helping this forum to be a safe place to trade :biggrin: :

crohunter wrote:

yay for you crohunter! congratulations and thanks Gaia for the badge! :mama:

tanjijo wrote:
crohunter wrote:

Its an important job guys/gals, let make sure we give all members piece of mind while trading! :4:

Gaiamaiden wrote:
tanjijo wrote:
crohunter wrote:

Its an important job guys/gals, let make sure we give all members piece of mind while trading! :4:

Yes, it is an important job.. will do my best!

KEDRA and BILLBO two of our lovely mod are also Safe Trading Referees! :biggrin: :

hi gaia. i'd like to be one too... as soon as i can figure out the whole link thing for my trades :tuktuk:

Hi Gaia!
How are you? Smile
I'd like very much to become a Safe Trader Referee!! congratulations

Cheers!! ^^

Celula wrote:
Hi Gaia!
How are you? Smile

Cheers!! ^^

Hiya hun, well u are qualified to be one so i will be issuing ur new badge congratulations congrats on becoming a Safe Trading Referee :biggrin: :

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Celula wrote:
Hi Gaia!
How are you? Smile

Cheers!! ^^

Hiya hun, well u are qualified to be one so i will be issuing ur new badge congratulations congrats on becoming a Safe Trading Referee :biggrin: :

Thanks again!!! congratulations

Have i ever told you are the nicest? well if i had, here it comes again: Gaia you are the nicest!!

awww cheers hun Smile i know u will do a good job in keeping the trading in the forum Safe for all members :friends:

Gaiamaiden wrote:
awww cheers hun Smile i know u will do a good job in keeping the trading in the forum Safe for all members :friends:

Thanks for trusting me!! I'll do my best!! congratulations

Guest Guest
I still never got the traders badge. gah.

hi gaia! i'd like to be a safe trader referee if you have space for more. please let me know. SmileSmileSmile

glow88 wrote:
hmmmm gaia...is there a rule saying if u want to trade with people, u must have ur facebook link in your profile? hehe i remember seeing it somewhere..so does it mean if the person dun have their fb link in their profile, we dun trade wid them? cause i saw it from here

/the-cafe-f3/all-members-please-read-me-profile-information-t656.htm#26992

><

Hiya glow, i have seen a post from steve saying to make sure that everyone has a facebook or myspace link and he has given a warning about trading with people that dont. Its up to you really if u do trade but we advise not to Smile hope that answers your question hun congratulations

Gaia xx

smorkle wrote:
hi gaia! i'd like to be a safe trader referee if you have space for more. please let me know. SmileSmileSmile

Hiya Smorkle, yes we still have spaces available Smile you have all the qualifications needed so i will issue your safe trading referee badge shortly Smile

Gaia xx

Inkllicious wrote:
I still never got the traders badge. gah.
hi hun atm we can only have 1 title under our names... ie your dj... im supper mod.... i cant have both... if you are accepted pop it in your sig hun xx

hi there, congrats to u( couldn't have happened to a better person congratulations) i would like to apply for the trading referee. thank you for the consideration

stankbot wrote:
hi there, congrats to u( couldn't have happened to a better person congratulations) i would like to apply for the trading referee. thank you for the consideration

Hiya hun, thank your compliment Ashamed we still have places available and you have all the qualifications so congratulations! :biggrin: : i will issue your new badge shortly congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
stankbot wrote:

Hiya hun, thank your compliment Ashamed we still have places available and you have all the qualifications so congratulations! :biggrin: : i will issue your new badge shortly congratulations

congratulations holy moly that was fast!!!! thank you accepting me Ashamed

great job!!! :friends:

Gaiamaiden wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Hiya Smorkle, yes we still have spaces available Smile you have all the qualifications needed so i will issue your safe trading referee badge shortly Smile

Gaia xx

YIPEEE!!!! thank you gaia!!! i loooover my new badge!!!

castariet wrote:
hiya~! I'd like to be a safetrader referee.. could I ?

yes of course u can hun, u have the qualifications so im pleased to give u the badge Smile xx

am I qualified to be a referee hun?

lea75 wrote:
am I qualified to be a referee hun?

yes u are my dear, u have got more than 10 points reputation Smile would u like to be one?

lea75 wrote:
yes please x

okay then hun congratulations! u are now a Safe Trading Referee, i know u will do a great job congratulations xx

jllanera24 wrote:
yehey can i apply now?
LaughingLaughing

yes of course u can, i know you will do a good job Smile i will issue your Safe Trading Referee shortly Smile xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
jllanera24 wrote:
yehey can i apply now?
LaughingLaughing

yes of course u can, i know you will do a good job Smile i will issue your Safe Trading Referee shortly Smile xx

yehey :biggrin: :
i got my badge...

hi if a space opens up could i applied please l

emmy wrote:
hi if a space opens up could i applied please l

we will certainly let you know hun Smile x thanks for your interest Smile

Guest Guest
*apply*

Inkllicious wrote:
*apply*

Hiya Ink, im afraid we can only have 10 safe trading referees at a time, we dont have any openings at the moment, i will let you know when we do, thanks for your interest Smile x

Darn it!!!!!!!! I wanted to apply too lol. I would like to be a forum mod too

Harmzy wrote:

Hiya hun, im really sorry we dont have any openings for safe trading refs at the moment im afraid xxxxx

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Harmzy wrote:

Hiya hun, im really sorry we dont have any openings at the moment im afraid xxxxx

Yes we do?
I'm guessing steves still looking for language mods when he left the message
We are looking for moderators, contact Steve (Mr Mayor) to apply! (You must be an active forum member and a Safe Trader). We are looking for: General Mods and Language Moderators.

..under the box that shows the Admins and mods.

Inkllicious wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Harmzy wrote:

Hiya hun, im really sorry we dont have any openings at the moment im afraid xxxxx

Yes we do?
I'm guessing steves still looking for language mods when he left the message
We are looking for moderators, contact Steve (Mr Mayor) to apply! (You must be an active forum member and a Safe Trader). We are looking for: General Mods and Language Moderators.

..under the box that shows the Admins and mods.

i was talking about the safe trading refs Ink Smile