Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ Safe Trade Referee ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hiya hun Smile we are looking for active members to become STR, obviously we dont expect you to be on 24/7 but would u be able to be active in the forum ? Smile x

yes, i always to active in forum ^^

caroline lizzbeth wrote:
hi.... can i get Safe Trader Referee?
i've been trade a lot Smile

You have to have a SAFE TRADING BADGE before you can be a SAFE TRADER REFEREE.

Mangoberri wrote:
caroline lizzbeth wrote:

how can i get a safe traqding badge manggoberri??? because i m new here tq so much

caroline lizzbeth wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
caroline lizzbeth wrote:

how can i get a safe traqding badge manggoberri??? because i m new here tq so much

/facebook-trading-f2/safe-traders-badges-t883.htm

Read that for more info.

sugarpops wrote:
i would also love to be a safe trader referee! congratulations

hiya hun, im afraid we are looking for active members to be STR and im afraid at the moment you are not quite active enough in PSFC but dont worry if you become more active then we will consider you for the postition Smile okay hun xx

irvylouise wrote:
Can I have a badge gaia?

im sorry hun but you must first have a safe trader badge before you can become a safe trade referee which is a very important job here at PSFC. If you want to know how to get the safe trade badge just go to this address

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/facebook-trading-f2/safe-traders-badges-t883-320.htm#158957

if you need any help, please dont hesitate to PM me Smile

Gaia - Admin

irvylouise wrote:
Can I have a badge gaia?

Hiya hun, you need to have a valid facebook profile link in your PSFC profile, please go to the address below to see how to do it if you are having problems.
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/forum-help-and-advice-f5/how-to-add-your-facebook-link-t5616.htm

If you still need help post a message in that thread and we will try to help you Smile
thanks

Gaia - Admin

_Pandy_ wrote:
hi gaia!Can i have a badge please? congratulations

yes hun, i will be more than pleased to make you a STR, please remember that you can be called upon at anytime to help a member with a trade Smile x

hi gaia... it's me again... hehe... i would like to apply for a safe trade referee badge... only if i;m qualified... read and understood all obligations... congratulations

gaia , I am not active recently so I guess you may give my safe trader referee badge to someone else who is active ^^

hehe

tweet40 wrote:
Ashamed soooo.....

soryr for the late reply hun Ashamed Have you read and completely understood the rules of what a STR is and what they do? Smile

glow88 wrote:
gaia , I am not active recently so I guess you may give my safe trader referee badge to someone else who is active ^^

hehe

its completely up to you hun, are you sure you dont want to be one? xx

haha I am not active >< I don't think I will have the chance to help someone ~~ ><

Gaiamaiden wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Ashamed soooo.....

soryr for the late reply hun Ashamed Have you read and completely understood the rules of what a STR is and what they do? Smile

glow88 wrote:

hehe

its completely up to you hun, are you sure you dont want to be one? xx

yes, i read it, and i understand what they do, and who they are Smile

it is helpful, but i never had any need for it... ^^

Gaiamaiden wrote:
alright hun, if your sure i will, you have been a great help xx

=) ^^

hi gaia, im sorry, i guess i cant hold the position of safe trade referee anymore, i can't be active, my parents won't let me use the pc as i have to study, im sorry i couldnt be a help Sad

its ok hun, the position will alway be here for you Smile thanks for being so much help, studies are always more important hun x

Guest Guest

Gaia,I really don`t understand for the password.. can you please explain?> thanks congratulations

both traders PM their password (not for fb, some made up thing) to the STR, here on psfc

-if they aren't friends, traders send a F/R to the STR, including the password they PMd to the str on psfc..
when str accepts, both traders send their items to the str, and when str recieves everything, he sends payment to the seller, and the items to the customer

- if they are friends the traders send a note in PS with the password
when both traders sent their notes, the send the items to the str, and when str recieves everything, he sends payment to the seller, and the items to the customer

did you get it?

Guest Guest

Now I get it! congratulations
I would like to become a safe trade referee gaia Smile

I would like to apply, but I will be away during parts of February. First of next week for three days, and then for much of the third week.

I will PM you when I get back. That way I can fulfill the obligation that are outlined in your first message.

Guest Guest

Thank you gaia for making me a  trader10.pngcongratulations
I can`t wait to do my 1st referee and my name to become green!

Thank you again gaiamaiden! You are the best!

Guest Guest
Thanks fash

Hello Gaia, not sure if you got my pm or not a couple of days ago.. I have read the description and qualification and I would like to apply to be a trade referee. I know you are very busy and I thank you for your consideration:)

Guest Guest

Thank you gaia for making me a trade referee! I`ll be happy to assist anyone who needs their trade to be safe congratulations

I am posting my application to be a safe trade referee. I am doing this now because I have been asked to help a longtime friend with her trade. Please let me know, either here or in PM if there is anything else I need to do.

I will be gone next week, but am willing to start taking on the responsibilities of a Safe Trade Referee now.

Could I be a trade referee? Thank you. congratulations