Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Major changes in PS!!

Some of the changes I like..

Such as the wider screen (thats awesome!)
The new organisation in chest
The new pet with room photo option

But most new features, unfortunatley I dislike Sad Such as:

I'm not getting any pawpoints anymore :'(
The home/store shortcut.. you have to leave the house and go to the village
The status update feature is gone Sad
The fact that you don't need to use the brush anymore...
The faster scroll in shops has gone

I don't know, maybe I will get used to it.. Hope so, because I love this game.

as for the fast scroll.. i think that they just did the scrolling faster... if you keep the csroll button down it goes fast enough

can somebady tell me the new rates for visiting friends?
they used to be : active 30, 20, 15 coins
inactive 20 , 10, 5 coins

but now i seem to be getting 25 and it doesnt show how much coins did you get as in the past
please help me figure out this

Mangoberri wrote:
first 50 is 35.
next 25 is 25
then everything following is 15...i think

does this follows for active or inactive players? or it doesnt matter anymore?

Mangoberri wrote:
It doesn't matter...

oh ok.. thank you for clering out my doubts

you were very helpful Smile

I was getting 35, 20 and 15, not 25. Is there a discrepency between players that we should be concerned about?

thats what i am talking about. i supposse the diference between active and inactive players like it used to be it's still on
not?

I don't really know. I am doing my visits today and will let you know when I get to number 51.

Edit: Okay I am at 51 and just got 20 coins. The eyes are open in the friend list, so this is just not right if everyone else is getting 25 coins. Sad

There is no difference now between active and inactive...havent' done my visits yet today, but yesterday I got 35 coins for first 50 visits ..25 coins for next 25 visits and 15 for every other one. ...and I did a lot of visits yesterday. Managed to do all 350 of them ...that doesn't happen too often !!!

whoa! you have 350?!!! that's a lot of visiting!!
i only have 160. was able to do them all in 22 minutes. noticed that the keyboard function "return" key works again.
so just hit return on your keyboard instead of clicking with the mouse after your done hugging or whichever you choose (you can hit return before the message appears too). it's faster....and i usually never do all my visits but i wanted to time it and see how long it took.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't really know. I am doing my visits today and will let you know when I get to number 51.

Edit: Okay I am at 51 and just got 20 coins. The eyes are open in the friend list, so this is just not right if everyone else is getting 25 coins. Sad

i did the same thing and i am getting 20 coins too... i think the rate you said is right

Fálcor wrote:

i did the same thing and i am getting 20 coins too... i think the rate you said is right

Then we are getting ripped off. Sad

From the original post at the top of this forum:

And there is really no need for an Active tab anymore, so we fed it to the hungry fish in the Pond, as you now receive the same coins no matter who you visit (35 coins for your first 50 visits each day, 25 coins for the next 25, and 15 coins thereafter).

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

Then we are getting ripped off. Sad

From the original post at the top of this forum:

And there is really no need for an Active tab anymore, so we fed it to the hungry fish in the Pond, as you now receive the same coins no matter who you visit (35 coins for your first 50 visits each day, 25 coins for the next 25, and 15 coins thereafter).

You are quite right. I hadn't noticed that before, but just checked now and it went from 35 to 20 after the 50th visiti...maybe it was a typo in the above..I will look in TOF when i get time and see if there is anything in there about it

I'm not sure if i like the new Pet Society layout?? I guess it will just take some getting used to! But i'm so glad you now get 35 coins for every friend! That was such a good idea! xx

probably it is an error... thank you kasijab
but 35, 20 and 15 for all playes is so much better that the past rate

I'm quite pleased with the "new" Pet Society.. only thing I don't like is the new Paw Point system...

im still tryin to get used to it, and not managed to check the coin thing as i get bored after 20visits lol