Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

Oh and another thing - I didn't get my 3,000 coins! Laughing

I don't think the ranks have changed but I will have to check out the forum and see how many paw points are now between each level.

BooBear wrote:
Oh hon. I hope that both you and Mom start to feel better very very soon.

I'm good thanks. Just carrying on. congratulations I don't get to chat very often these days and I miss everyone too.

I think you can add reputation to a post - I think I just bumped yours up to 3. Smile

On the posts you should see a + - on the right hand side. IF you click them it tells you that you have cast a vote and I think that's how th reputation increases.

What do you think of the changes in PS? I am really brassed off - I was well on my way to reaching level 47 but now it's going to take me forever again/ So sad. Sad

U did :victory: But i can't seem to find the + - on the right hand side?????

BooBear wrote:
Oh and another thing - I didn't get my 3,000 coins! Laughing

I don't think the ranks have changed but I will have to check out the forum and see how many paw points are now between each level.

U didn't Mad :*pirate1*: :*pirate2*: u need to report that....

Look at my posts - you won't see it on your own as you can't give yourself rep. Smile I think it looks like this:

+

_

but over the other side! Laughing

:JC_lol: : I found it and + u ....................... u are the best - THANKS

Gismo-Pet wrote:
:JC_lol: : I found it and + u ....................... u are the best - THANKS

No problem. congratulations And I have to retract my statement about no coins - they arrived on the change over to the new day. congratulations

great - when is it St. Patricks day???? I can't wait to see all the green stuff - MY favorite colour

I think it's March 17th? Somewhere around there anyway. Smile

Green is my son's favourite colour too!

I always knew he was a sensible boy. Smile Maybe I will turn BooBear green for St Patricks Day.

Well - Gismo is already green - so i might get a Shamrock instead of my scar..... Laughing

they also changed the roulette - can't get 2000 coins any more.................. and mine said some one taken the bonus already???????? don't get it Laughing

It seems to be relatively quiet in here most evenings. Not sure what it's like during the day as I don't get on then.

Gismo will look cute with a shamrock. Smile

Blimey - someone was quick off the mark picking that up. Laughing

BooBear wrote:
Blimey - someone was quick off the mark picking that up. Laughing

:Oops: i did'n t really get that - my english is a bit rusty right now :35:

i got 96 friends and WISH i could write a name and go visit them........now i have to search and search........

Sorry Gismo - I meant someone had been very quick picking up your bonus coins that you pusblished to your wall.

Why are you searching for particular friends to visit?

Well sometimes some one write a message to come a see a room or a petling or anything Laughing and when we trade the old way was genius - when u visited u friends and added a new u could see the new one quick...

Ahhhh very true. I didn't think about that. The Active thing was very useful for that too. Smile

I'm so sorry to leave you Gismo but I am soooo tired. I have been up since 5.20am this morning and it is now 12.40am! So lovely to chat to you. Hope you feel better soon. Take good care and hope to catch up with you soon.

Take care and so NICE chatting again - hope to see u soon sweet dreams

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

So sad ... you guys are forcing me to work on my boring homework ..... pffffft

Hey there... was reading back.. apparently PS has been changed?

trying to check that out now.....

How are you today? (are you working?)

PS has changed indeed, not so sure yet what to think about it, there's a couple of things I don't like (like them removing the globe where you just had to pick a shop, or the home icon)

no, I go to work ina few hours, just peeking in, may not stay very ong (thinking about a nap before work....)

I am feeling better though!

I'm glad you're feeling better

Also came to look who's here, I have to leave in an hour, but wanted some company lol

So what have you been up to?
I'm sorry I couldn't keep you company yesterday

its fine.
yesterday i ws feeling pretty cruddy. had a fever all night and came down with something, so was really bad off, even passed out t work for a bit..... so i wasnt much good.

are you feeling any better??

Yeah see, that's why I wanted to keep you company, I noticed something was "wrong"

I'm okay, I slept 9 hours straight, so I am hoping my sore throat will be better now and hands and arms are back working along.

thats good.

i think sleeping all day today has helped me out a lot.
: )

I still feel like I could sleep much longer, but that's probably because I didn't sleep well the past week and I'm finally catching up now.

So what do you think of the new PS?

my computer wasnt cooperating, and I gave up on checking it out.....

: /

Good thing about the change is that they made us subfolders. Like in your 'wardrobe' you have sections for the headwear, pants, and so on.

Stupid is I just made Mom a manual based on the old PS... But she figured things out herself yesterday and was able to show me the changes, so that's good. Prolly going to try to get her to the forum this week, but that'll be something for either this afternoon/evening since I'm going out shopping, or tomorrow.

whoot for shopping!

I jsut got in..... def. different!!!

looks liked they dumbed it down, you know? looks like its made for smaller children (not that all of us adults will play it less....)

Yeah, shopping for someone else that is, we both don't need a thing and we're going to look for a gift... I would like to spoil myself with something, but not sure what... I saw TBBT on DVD yesterday and a guide of California (which could come in handy, but was a bit too expensive)...

Those were my first thoughts too, and there are things they should have kept, because I'm not really in the mood to go to the 'town' for the shops. Probably will get used to it eventually.

oh and there's no difference anymore in whether you're an active player or not, just tried it out... You get 35 coins for the first 50 visits and it doesn't matter if the pets have been active or not. After that 20, then 15 and maybe 5, didn't go that far yet : D

Laughing i guess tha is kind of cool....

but now oyu cant see how clean your pet is... and there are a ton more flies.

Yeah gives you 20 coins whenever a fly gets removed
there's some good and some not so good things about it
didn't even know they were planning to change everything

yeah... change pointless things and leave other things the same.....

I dunno. guess it doesnt matter to me much anyways.
Laughing