Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

Frannie wrote:
today is hair day.. I'm going to go darker. no red anymore, and shorter. Kind of scared - but the good thing is.. hair grows!

Ooo Ooo my favourite day ... hairdresser day!! My daughter could do mine at home but I love going to the salon!

A change is as good as a rest Frannie hun, I'm sure you'll love it! I'm growing mine atm.

Morning (just about made it) - sorry was on the phone twice, over an hour to our ED, which was a lovely catch up and then my friend called too.

I just made ham and cheese omelettes, they were yummy.

DawnyDawn wrote:
So it went to penalties (5 players from each side are only a few yards away from the goalie and they shoot a goal) well the tension was high, my son is the goal keeper for his team ANYWAY

The other team went first....they missed!!

WE scored! (1-0 to his team)

My son SAVED the next

We scored! (2-0)

My son SAVED the next

We scored! (3-0)

WE WON

HOW EXCITING! Congrats Dawn, it must have been SO nerve-wracking for you and yet proud at the end

Frannie wrote:
The kids have been around forever.. I tink 1910 was the first year they were used

I'm not familiar with them either Frannie, but no worries

Frannie wrote:
today is hair day.. I'm going to go darker. no red anymore, and shorter. Kind of scared - but the good thing is.. hair grows!

Go for it Frannie, a change is as good as a rest!

OMG I was telling IMOM about Dawn's son and he just told me a shocking story about local league footie, will tell you in a sec.

How are you Paige?

Hi Gill... I've missed you so much. Hope you're feeling better!

Frannie wrote:
is he your baby?

No he's the eldest, my daughter is our baby she's 19. She's very spoiled by all of us but she's such a beautiful person we can't help ourselves.

Good morning Gill...thank you sweetie, yes it was exciting and nerve wracking, but the result was wonderful!

well I have to go darker... the red is just turning brassy these days.. must be a chemical change (hmm I wonder if the diabetes made that happen?) I'm back in control these days.. but don't want to chance it again...

DawnyDawn wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Dawn Smile

yep im still here , waiting for everyone else , seems so quiet...

hehe thankyou Smile

Sorry Paige, was writing a report on my sons football game yesterday...it is very quiet today, I think cos it's Saturday everyone is busy.

sorry my internet stopped working Sad

Frannie wrote:
Are you feeling any better, Dawn?

and how are you today Paige?

im good thanks fran Smile

is everyone liking the new PS? I'm loving it, they addressed two of my biggest gripes.. all the icons and needing folders.... now if they just add a multiplier and a way to drag fully decorated rooms around I'd be happy as a lark!

A friend of ours who IMOM used to work with (we nickname him Scooby) has two grown sons, one of them plays in his local league and Scooby is the club secretary. They're playing in a cup final tomorrow too.

Anyway, talking of players being sent off, Scooby's involved in a league disciplinary and a criminal case, as in a match a few weeks ago, this opposition player actually head butted one of Scooby's team, caused one hell of a gash and injury.
The player's been banned for 6 months and is also being prosecuted by the police.

Apparently the bloke's as nice as pie off the field, but when he plays he turns into a complete and raging nut case!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Morning (just about made it) - sorry was on the phone twice, over an hour to our ED, which was a lovely catch up and then my friend called too.

I just made ham and cheese omelettes, they were yummy.

DawnyDawn wrote:
So it went to penalties (5 players from each side are only a few yards away from the goalie and they shoot a goal) well the tension was high, my son is the goal keeper for his team ANYWAY

The other team went first....they missed!!

WE scored! (1-0 to his team)

My son SAVED the next

We scored! (2-0)

My son SAVED the next

We scored! (3-0)

WE WON

HOW EXCITING! Congrats Dawn, it must have been SO nerve-wracking for you and yet proud at the end

Frannie wrote:
The kids have been around forever.. I tink 1910 was the first year they were used

I'm not familiar with them either Frannie, but no worries

Frannie wrote:

Go for it Frannie, a change is as good as a rest!

OMG I was telling IMOM about Dawn's son and he just told me a shocking story about local league footie, will tell you in a sec.

How are you Paige?

Hello Gill
feels like i haven't spoken to u in ages Sad
im good thanks xx people are coming in to look at our house tomorrow so i had to help clean the whole house today , leaving to Queensland Friday to go buy a house there then wont be back till Tuesday.

omg.. my cravings are so bad in the morning... will be right back

Frannie wrote:
well I have to go darker... the red is just turning brassy these days.. must be a chemical change (hmm I wonder if the diabetes made that happen?) I'm back in control these days.. but don't want to chance it again...

Hmmm, it could be the diabetes or just hormones hun! I can't have certain tones in my colours anymore because of my skin tone changes during menopause.

[quote="Paige<3"
sorry my internet stopped working Sad[/quote]

I hate it when that happends, then you have to catch up all over again Sad

Thanks Frannie, yes, better thank you.
Did you sort out your Olympic Torch? sorry I had it at the back of my mind, but when I get a migraine, I can't even talk properly let alone think straight.

Anyway, it was still lurking around in the cerebral filing cabinet *blush*

Frannie wrote:
is everyone liking the new PS? I'm loving it, they addressed two of my biggest gripes.. all the icons and needing folders.... now if they just add a multiplier and a way to drag fully decorated rooms around I'd be happy as a lark!

im sort of loving it , im glad they removed the bookmark pet society and tutorial things from the side , they annoyed me , glad they made the screen wider aswell and we can take room pics with our pet inside now lol and im glad they reorganised the storages.

Only thing i dont really like is the layout , seems weird , even though the old one was a bit plain..

Paige<3 wrote:

Hello Gill
im good thanks xx people are coming in to look at our house tomorrow so i had to help clean the whole house today , leaving to Queensland Friday to go buy a house there then wont be back till Tuesday.

Hiya honey, it's been ages and ages really.
I didn't know you were moving, quite a change - best of luck. Which part of Queensland are you going to look at?

Frannie wrote:

I'm not sure about it Frannie.

I love the chest being more organised, I LOVE that we got 3000 coins Laughing

I don't like not knowing who's active but then it's back to the old way of up to 50 -= 35 coins and so on down

I hate that we have to go outside to get home and I don't like what outside looks like. I think Kijo said it's a little child friendly and I agree with that.

But like all change I'm sure we'll all get used to it and enjoy the game just as much congratulations

Oh and they took away the portrait option in the camera! What will Kijo do now will she still be able to make pictures and things?

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Hmmm, it could be the diabetes or just hormones hun! I can't have certain tones in my colours anymore because of my skin tone changes during menopause.

[quote="Paige<3"
sorry my internet stopped working Sad

I hate it when that happends, then you have to catch up all over again Sad[/quote]
happens to me alot , was in the middle of replying and the internet just stopped and i lost all the pages i had up Sad

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:
well I have to go darker... the red is just turning brassy these days.. must be a chemical change

I had mine highlighted last week, much lighter now, it's been getting darker and darker and more red coming out, so I can't have golden tones, they go too orange. I'm very pleased with it.

I just go with the flow when they change PS, on the basis nothing I say will affect it lol.
The picture seems much brighter now?
I don't like having to go to the village to go home, but I haven't looked around the village at all yet. I'm not up to speed and fully functioning of brain Ashamed

I did like knowing who was active though, as I often drop off gifts for players at lower levels, even if I don't really know or chat with them - not much point doing that if there're inactive players still on your list

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

Hello Gill

Hiya honey, it's been ages and ages really.
I didn't know you were moving, quite a change - best of luck. Which part of Queensland are you going to look at?

havent told anyone till now , wanted to be sure.
moving to tannum sands - which is near Gladstone.
Really dont want to move , friends and family are all over here Sad

Zoonie wrote:
A friend of ours who IMOM used to work with (we nickname him Scooby) has two grown sons, one of them plays in his local league and Scooby is the club secretary. They're playing in a cup final tomorrow too.

Anyway, talking of players being sent off, Scooby's involved in a league disciplinary and a criminal case, as in a match a few weeks ago, this opposition player actually head butted one of Scooby's team, caused one hell of a gash and injury.
The player's been banned for 6 months and is also being prosecuted by the police.

Apparently the bloke's as nice as pie off the field, but when he plays he turns into a complete and raging nut case!!!

Raging nut case is the truth!

Bob and his brothers were really hard players and *completely* different people on the pitch, I stopped going because of the testosterone flying around every week! They played together most of their playing life and so they hunted like a pack...it wasnt' pretty I can tell you.

But they didn't do anything as awful as the above story Gill, they just took out their aggression on the pitch I guess....I never really got it myself and am glad my lad is as placid on as off the pitch. I suppose being in goal helps.

DawnyDawn wrote:
Oh and they took away the portrait option in the camera! What will Kijo do now will she still be able to make pictures and things?

they did???!!!!!!!!

I waited till you got better, Gill on the torches.. If we're still holding them for someone who was away, it's no big deal. Otherwise. I'd like one but would refer two.. Will of course replace them with equal or better value for the registry

nope just checked my portrait function on the camera is still there Smile few!

Paige<3 wrote:

It is? OMG what was I looking at then, runs over to PS to check BRB

OK my bad!
It's just not there in other houses Ashamed

Note to self: engage brain before opening mouth LOL

DawnyDawn wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

It is? OMG what was I looking at then, runs over to PS to check BRB

yep

DawnyDawn wrote:
OK my bad!
It's just not there in other houses Ashamed

Note to self: engage brain before opening mouth LOL

wish it was in other houses though lol Smile
LOL congratulations

<--trying to find the spoilers in forum.. I just never have any luck

Well that's about it from me today.

Bob'll be home in an hour and I have to get dressed and tidy up. Nice to see you guys *waves* @ Frannie, Gill and Paige ... have a great weekend xx xx

Paige<3 wrote:

I'll have to look that up on the map, it's a massive state and I don't know whereabouts that is. It's really hard to leave friends and relocate, we've done it so many times, and if you just go with it, you'll be fine and soon get used to it.
Keep us posted.

DawnyDawn wrote:
Raging nut case is the truth!

Bob and his brothers were really hard players and *completely* different people on the pitch, I stopped going because of the testosterone flying around every week! They played together most of their playing life and so they hunted like a pack...it wasnt' pretty I can tell you.

But they didn't do anything as awful as the above story Gill, they just took out their aggression on the pitch I guess....I never really got it myself and am glad my lad is as placid on as off the pitch. I suppose being in goal helps.

R played, and was quite a toughie, especially as he's not very big physically - very fiery and competitive, even though he's really mild mannered in every day life.

I think goalies have a totally different temperament, they need to keep calm, cool and collected (with an emphasis on the collecting lol)

Frannie wrote:
I waited till you got better, Gill on the torches.. If we're still holding them for someone who was away, it's no big deal. Otherwise. I'd like one but would refer two.. Will of course replace them with equal or better value for the registry

Frannie, to be fair, I am way out of the loop with the Registry, who's around and who's not, I keep asking people to let me know if they need stuff, but there's really no communication except for us few in here.
So, I'll send two over (I think there were 3 although am not sure)

Frannie wrote:
<--trying to find the spoilers in forum.. I just never have any luck

Just spotted this before I head out...go to PSF Neighbourhood/Ps News, it's the first topic.

They're lovely items next week but sooooooo much stuff

DawnyDawn wrote:
Well that's about it from me today.

Bob'll be home in an hour and I have to get dressed and tidy up. Nice to see you guys *waves* @ Frannie, Gill and Paige ... have a great weekend xx xx

cya Dawn xx Smile

thanks for directions... ooo Robin's favorite movie.. too bad she's not playing any more

[quote="Zoonie"]

Paige<3 wrote:

I'll have to look that up on the map, it's a massive state and I don't know whereabouts that is. It's really hard to leave friends and relocate, we've done it so many times, and if you just go with it, you'll be fine and soon get used to it.
Keep us posted.

sure gill xx Smile
just been in W.A my whole life , i've never even left the state ... Sad

oohhh u just reminded me!!

i just forgot about the registry again!!! i posted that i would send some tws but i forgot! Sad

do u still need more items from this week Gill??

DawnyDawn wrote:

I really haven't been very enthusiastic for new items of late, but next week's look scrummy congratulations

See you Dawn, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Paige<3 wrote:
sure gill xx Smile

i just forgot about the registry again!!! i posted that i would send some tws but i forgot! Sad

Do you know, I'm ashamed to say I don't have a clue. Just discovered I only bought one Olympic torch myself, thought I'd bought more.
Everything we have this week, is on display at Kitty's house, first three rooms, but I just haven't made the time to tally it all up
Ashamed
I can't even remember what's new this week, oh, wait, café stuff.

Zoonie wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

I really haven't been very enthusiastic for new items of late, but next week's look scrummy congratulations

See you Dawn, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Paige<3 wrote:
sure gill xx Smile

Do you know, I'm ashamed to say I don't have a clue. Just discovered I only bought one Olympic torch myself, thought I'd bought more.
Everything we have this week, is on display at Kitty's house, first three rooms, but I just haven't made the time to tally it all up
Ashamed
I can't even remember what's new this week, oh, wait, café stuff.

aww dont be ashamed Sad

i only bought one torch myself too , forgot to buy more , that week went past quick...

Hiya again Paige, and everyone.

Was taking a look at the new stuff..... new petling to come out as well.

am hoping I didn't get scammed..... long slow trade

inu-kijo wrote:
Kijo Ish be heres!!!!

Hello lovely, how are you today?
Did you see some info I posted yesterday about food stuffs? (I think I cross posted as you left)

Paige<3 wrote:

aww dont be ashamed Sad

i only bought one torch myself too , forgot to buy more , that week went past quick...

It's been the same for me for a few weeks, so much stuff it kind of blurs your interest sometimes.

Frannie wrote:
am hoping I didn't get scammed..... long slow trade

Thank goodness it was ok.
I sent the torches but signed out of IMOM's account now.

I also posted this week's totals in the Registry thread Smile

wHOOOOT @ fRANNIE!

wHAT DID YOU TRADE FOR??

rubbish... capslock.......

Oh gosh, just seen on Dawn's status that she's just found out via Facebook that her son and his girlfriend got engaged last night

(she says she's pleased as punch)

Have to say, dreading the day when our ED gets engaged, dreading it, but feel it coming one day.

Oh yes Gill, sorry I got terribly busy at work and never replied, cause once I got off, I CRASHED all day yesterday. am feeling much better today though!!
Will do more sleeping once I get off this shift to make sure i get rid of all the cruddies.

Gill,...... I don't eat bananas, raisins, cabbage, or coleslaw.... at all.

But i can deal with Cranberry Juice (cougha nd vodka!!) swear i will never have a UTI!!! (cran juice is good for that.)