Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

March Chat Part III

I love you tooo ......

but what did I do??

I have a question ...... Do you get a bonus if you participate in all three events??

hmmm well there are no bonus point like in the C&G hunt... maybe a prize for anyone who plays in all three??

it is a triathlon ...... there should be prizes for being in all three, even if you just attempt the three. I think there should be a minimun on the hunt ... like maybe must find at least half to qualify for a Triathlete prize. maybe have a prize for all the Triathletes and a drawing for a bigger prize ....

How are you doing on prizes?? I tried to read the list, but quickly got lost.

speaking of stuff .... do you have one of the big staircases that I can borrow??? I have an idea for a themed room .... congratulations

ok girls .... 15 minutes and I must go ..... work starts at 7 tomorrow .... Sad

there is a separate prize for each game, and yes.. there should be a minimum.... : /

big staircase??

maybe there can be another prize for best Triathlete as well.... so 4 prizes all together.

and everyone who participates in all 3 gets some prize... like a 999 item of my choice.

yes, a seperate prize for the winner of each ...

I like the 999 idea ...

did youget enough prizes??

the BIG staircase .... the one that takes up the whole room ...... can't remember the name ... there is a black and red, a brown wooden one,. and the tws was pink .....

Oh no... i dont have one of those hun sorry.....

: /

need to make prize rooms right now. i think i am ok on stuff, but can let you know if i need more??

hahahahaah you know something is up when people start tagging you for a picture you haven't announced yet....

absolutley ...... I have some spare 4999's if you need them ...

ok, I am sorry to sesert you, but I need to go ,,, tomorrow is a school day, but I must still be alert ... Smile

I will ask around for the staircase tomorrow ....

Take care honey ... I am excited about this weekend .... I Hope it works out .... oh, btw ... I read back earlier when no one was here, and saw that you wanted to go to the zoo .... we can do it this visit if you would like?? You can even bring a friend if you want to ..... ..... If you want to come back next week, the bed will still be here......you can sleep at my house .... it is a bit out of the way ... but it is cheap !!!

inu-kijo wrote:
hahahahaah you know something is up when people start tagging you for a picture you haven't announced yet....

I saw that ..... congratulations I thought maybe I missed something somewhere ........

night night ......

hmmm, well i was sort of planning to go with someone next week to the zoo Ashamed

but we will see how all things work out.
was trying to find some other stuff to do in jacksonville that weekend, but i will quiz you on that tomorrow i guess. : D

have a nice sleep sweetie!!
do i need to pack you a lunch for school? LMAO.

My feelings are not hurt ......... I will need the lunch ........

ttys ...... xo xo xo

: D

sides why would i want to share my Tan Tan time??

its a me and you weekend!!!!!! gonna be much more fun than anything else I plan! : D

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How did you do???

Excuse me while I go make something to eat please. Brb.

Yesterday's test was okay but tonight's test was horrible!!! The best I can do in that class is a B, and I'll be lucky if I get even that. D:

I talked to Valorie tonight and she is going to try to make a go of it on her own here in CA. So she's not moving back to TN now.

oh yay! Valerie!!!!!

: D

hopefully everything in the finals turn out well, and i hope she has the best of luck, I know it can get tough!!!!

Yeah, she has to get her license first and then figure out where she wants to live. I hope she wants to come live in LA with me! Laughing

She's also considering applying at Disneyland, which would be awesome.

Tired congratulations
It's the second day in a row I get up this early and I'm not really used to it anymore (pretty painful when the alarm goes off and you're still in the middle of a dream)

Going to check that out straight away hun!

Morning!

Did you find out anything yet about the replacement girl?

I got almost no sleep last night, we had an earthquake and I couldn't fall back asleep. Sad

I should be in bed right now .. it's 11:15pm here.

Laughing we went to bed at the same time, you are just getting up,a nd i have been at work for hours!!!!

Kijo, try this:
The First Year: Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed (Paperback) by M.E.A. McNeil

mindyjoy wrote:
I got almost no sleep last night, we had an earthquake and I couldn't fall back asleep. Sad

I should be in bed right now .. it's 11:15pm here.

that's bad, I'm sorry!

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing we went to bed at the same time, you are just getting up,a nd i have been at work for hours!!!!

Laughing I know, hear me complaining : D
But it's okay, I got about 6 hours of sleep now, so I'll probably be able to get the end of the day without taking naps

replacement girl??

mindy i missed the thing aobut earthquakes!!!! gosh I couldnt even imagine!!!

Laters Mindy! Good to see you!!

Yeah, I mean, for the weekend, the girl that might replace you so you can visit Tanya?

inu-kijo wrote:
replacement girl??

This was just a small one and my bf went right back to sleep. Laughing Still, there's been so many big ones around the world lately that it kept me awake the rest of the night, just thinking ....

mindyjoy wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
replacement girl??

This was just a small one and my bf went right back to sleep. Laughing Still, there's been so many big ones around the world lately that it kept me awake the rest of the night, just thinking ....

I can understand that!
We have never had an earthquake (only a really small one, that was barely noticeable), so I have no idea how it feels

Oh wont hear form her until sometime today... i am anxious....

: /

I'll keep my fingers crossed

honey...
I'm sorry, but I have to go already, the sooner we get there, the sooner we get back home (hopefully)

See you later sweetie!!!

:kisses:

yeah I am trying to get things figured out over here for the Triathlon still.... lol its like an all week process.!!!!

Hi there Paige, I'm going to open a new thread, because this one reached 100 pages already, see you there?