Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm here and replying to your message (slowly) as I'm multi-tasking

Tsk Tsk!

Speak soon
x

oh, before i go. i went over to c&gg to take a look at the contest. i don't have photshop anymore and i suck anyway but the ones the others made are really good!! i did however put up a BCA month thing in the cafe here with some ribbons for people to put into their siggies. thanks for that!!!!

toots for now!!

Toodles.

BTW just to say that the pic for the comp is of your pet, turned pink if they're not usually, and dressed either FAB, or DRAB. It doesn't have to be photoshopped or anything complicated.

Then a short saying or slogan about BCA and another short one about how fabulous you C&G is (rofl can't blame me for trying)

Oh and it al has to be typed in pink for the cause.

Give it a go sometime? it goes on all month.

I have to go now - but just wanted to welcome you here Pedj Smile

See you again soon

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Hi evryone.......I am new member............ :seed: this group is fantastic......... :leppy:

Hi and welcome to BAC ..glad your like our group ...any questions please ask congratulations

smorkle wrote:
I gotta go Sad

see you guys later! ?

hate this time difference!

Me too, I'm so often at odds with people I like to chat to Sad

Pej - your signature is so pretty and those tiny doll pictures, they're really sweet :biggrin: :

hee hee.

the force was not as strong last night. the items were a bit of a snore. will try again tonight. i think the power is stronger when there are no kids around. ba ha ha ha!!

15934_10.jpg

wanted to share this pic with you guys. visited zoonie's house today, room #2 and whoa! there were 2 huge frogs! they made me jump actually congratulationscongratulations but they are very cute and smorkle likes them a lot! hee hee!

saifo997 wrote:
guyus can anyone open chat right now?

any BAC member can start up a chat here at our club Smile

clair a bell wrote:
smorkle the counting game as been messed up again and this time its not my fault he he Smile X

really?! let me look. we are a bunch of delinquent counters! ROFL LOL congratulationscongratulationscongratulations yes, and that includes me!

smorkle wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
smorkle the counting game as been messed up again and this time its not my fault he he Smile X

really?! let me look. we are a bunch of delinquent counters! ROFL LOL congratulationscongratulationscongratulations yes, and that includes me!

lol i tried to straighten it up but it went more wrong!!! silly me lol

i saw that. that is so funny. thanks for trying though hun!
i didn't fix it this time since you guys managed to get back on track. hee hee.
last time i tried i messed it up too!! congratulations

lol I don't know what it is with my mind I'm definitely trying to be more careful before I post lol.

hi everyone. just a quick note that i will not be online to hand out prizes till tomorrow night my time...late night. sorry about the delay but you all know i'm good for the prizes.

xoxo
smorkle

hi everyone! just a quick heads up that the BAC sale is open again in the main trading section.

here's the link.
BAC SALE

Chiaretta wrote:
hi everybody! i'm a new member of the BAC!! congratulations

hi hun! it's so good to have you. you're no longer a new member now Smile
you're active status has put you on the Active BAC list!

so good to see you around here!

hi tromo!! i'm good!! how's it going in sarajevo? my friend was there a couple of years ago (military) and didn't want to leave.

It's fine and the weather is great. In school horrible, An epidemic of A1H1.

oh no! that flu is horrible! people are dying from that over here. we're short on vaccinations too!

I really don't know that flu. But some wear masks and they clean tables with lemon mixed with (don't know how it is said in English, but it has in a Detergent), And it has a smell which makes me sick. But they said something about H1N1, can't remember.