Village Mayor-petsociety

Wish Upon A Star...!

Celula wrote:
jessmitchell wrote:
Celula wrote:
jessmitchell wrote:
Celula wrote:
jessmitchell wrote:
good night everyone. hope more wishes are fulfilled tonight. i was looking at the PS database and discovered more items to wish for. don't know if its a good or bad thing.

my biggest wish is still the spooky lava lamp (and rainbow poo) but my pet would really really be happy with an elegant gown, lion dance set or lucky cat.

this is the coolest thread i've been in. thanks to psfc, steve and all the generous angels! see you again tomorrow.

Does the Rainbow Poo really exist?

If so, what's its name? cause i can't find it here http://kogaweb.net/index.php

Cheers and Good Night Jess!! Smile

i know, it feels like a grand hoax but i think the rainbow poo was accidentally released by the devs. apparently so far only 2 people have it. i personally haven't seen it but here's a link to a photo and a blog about it.
http://petsocietyanonymous.com/2009/03/30/rainbow-poo/

Look what I found http://petsoceity2.webs.com/Rainbow%20Poo.swf :JC_lol: :

I'm sorry but what's devs.?

devs-developers of the game. sorry about that. Smile

i can't seem to open your link...Sad there are some weird characters, please can you repost the link? thanks.

The link is working but you might not have the latest version of Adobe Shockwave/Flash Players ^^

here's a video on youtube.

pong wrote:
It's a long shot but i really wish to get my hands on the spooky lava lamp to complete my collection.
I already complete the fish bowl thank god it's only 2 of them and the dolls
just recently.

Smile got the same wish. but instead of halloween things i collect lava lamps. its also the last thing missing in my collection. the prices at the trading forums are just impossible!

THREAD CLOSED, No more wishes please!

if you still wish to grant someones wish then please contact them via PM. If you get a PM from me over the next 48 hours you might just have your wish granted! congratulations

Thank you everyone for your generousity!!

patchii wrote:
can i wish for a Party Dress for my pet. plz.
thanks! hoping somebody will grant my wish.
thanks guys!=)

did you mean the white party girl dress?

yunyunpetsociety wrote:
i just need cake 2009 Smile datz all i wish.... wanna celebrate party for my friend at my pet's house Smile

and also a golden poo to complete my pet's bathroom... i really appreciate if one of this items would be granted Smile and i can give a gift as a return Smile

the rules of thread require you to have at least 10 posts before you can make a wish.... Smile

Guest Guest