Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

Toulouse wrote:
Bee - that is a sign, as Gill said!
Hope everything's okay!

Sorry, had to run downstairs to help Mom in the kitchen
And since lunch's nearly ready, I'm going back downstairs.
In the mood to bake something...

Sorry to leave you alone Paige!

its okay in the middle of reading a story based on twilight so sorry for the late reply Sad

Paige<3 wrote:
its okay in the middle of reading a story based on twilight so sorry for the late reply Sad

ooh, which one is it?

(very in and out)

Toulouse wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

ooh, which one is it?

(very in and out)

ahh late reply again sorry lol Sad

waning moon here (i hope its okay to share this link)

Toulouse wrote:
Thanks Paige!!
If I get bored, I have something to read congratulations

hehe its a bit long im only upto chapter 5 because i have been doing stuff in between it lol Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

ooh, which one is it?

(very in and out)

ahh late reply again sorry lol Sad

waning moon here (i hope its okay to share this link)

I have read the story and I love it!!! (but then I'm big Twilight fan).
ok I just came to see how you doing and now I have to go *poof* as lunch time is over

byeeeeee

Lol, sounds familiar
Sorry, just got off the phone, BF tried to call me earlier today and I didn't hear it

Bee wrote:
I have read the story and I love it!!! (but then I'm big Twilight fan).
ok I just came to see how you doing and now I have to go *poof* as lunch time is over

byeeeeee

aww Bee, thanks for popping in! Hope to see you a bit longer soon
(also a big Twilight fan over here )

I'm having one of those days, bit of the hunt, bit of PS, quick flit into here and then I have to leave again.

So sorry to only be here briefly all the time but my real life is hectic at the minute. We're still running over to the hospital with our neighbour on a daily basis, it's so sad we think he has dementia. He's only 69 and it's around the same age Bob's mum started with it and it would appear it could be the same type of dementia that she had before she passed. Oh my goodness I feel so for Bob, he's very, very close to the neighbour we look upon them as surrogate parents/grandparents and I have no clue what ever they will do. But, all we can do is be there to support them and help when he comes home as much as we can. They only have 1 son and no other family, their son is 38 but he may as well be 15 !! He doesn't have any mental health problems he's just hopeless with responsibility *deep sigh*.

So that's that and then there's work ... we are so busy it's untrue! We work in the engineering sector and so it's great that we're busy but we're busier than we've ever been and the MD is reluctant to take on any more people because well you just never know and he would feel bad if he had to let them go quickly.

Anyway, sorry to whine but I just needed to blob out my worries...

Have a great rest of the day everyone....

anyone...

xx

Hello all, it's been a while since I have been around to chat. School ended for the quarter today so here I am. Happy St Patrick's day!!!

Dawn I'm sorry to hear about your neighbour and the hard times at work, we miss you here

Hi Rina! How are you?

Toulouse wrote:
Dawn I'm sorry to hear about your neighbour and the hard times at work, we miss you here

Hi Rina! How are you?

I am wonderful how are you.

That is me normally, hubby got me a gym membership yesterday and I was up and there by 6am! :dance4:

I'm just feeling a bit lazy since I got out of bed too early and didn't get enough sleep (plus, nothing to prepare for school at the moment, so enjoying some quiet time)

3 weeks! lucky you! I have to wait 2 more weeks to have 2 weeks off (which I will have to use to study, because we don't have much time to study just before exams start)

Rina I'm sorry to leave you alone, but going to try to do something productive today
Nice talking to you!
See you later!

Aaaw Rina, sorry I missed you Sad

Just sorting out the NtD Café competition.

Ooooh early today, I still have my coffee congratulations

How are you my friend?

Zoonie wrote:
Ooooh early today, I still have my coffee congratulations

How are you my friend?

congratulations Well, I got up very early, so feels quite late for me now

I'm ok ...actually I'm a bit fed up. OH has been away for 4 weeks back to back. Iknow he's home at weekends but often that's late Friday pm and he's working on Sundays to catch up on the emails he's missed cos travelling is quite unproductive.

I console myself thinking the more travelling he does now the less he'll have to do in the summer months. Anyway, enough of that self-pitying cobblers...

How's your day been ?? congratulations

I know how you feel as twice my OH has worked away all week, and by the time he got home Friday nights he was done for, and Sundays it was preparation and an early night for the very early start. One time he did it for about 14 months!

My day? Had a funny start, early for me too but then I went back to sleep later for half an hour and it's made me tired again. Other than that, mmmm, paperwork, lots of it, and - Dennis isn't very well Sad

OH has just come in.

Yes - that's exactly how it is - he is knackered from all the travelling and I know 'cos I did it myself for a long time - international travel looks glamorous but is actually stressful and boring (and very time consuming)
Still - there's no pont me whining about it Laughing it isn't set to change any time soon.
Hmmmm paperwork sucks, but it feels good when you have it oragnised and out of the way.

OH on phone

Hiya Army, how are you doing?

That's the thing about it Wish, sounds very glam, but far from it.

armellproctor wrote:
i guess i missed you Poof!!

Noooooooooo..........Armell, come back.......we're still here....I'm just on the phone to OH in portugal

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Army, how are you doing?

That's the thing about it Wish, sounds very glam, but far from it.

for sure...........for the most part i found it very stressful (and i didn't have anyone doing my washing / ironing / packing )
Laughing

Army - you need to give us chance honey! As I said OH just came home (and I also had to reset the router, which is in one of its dodgy phases again)

Gosh I am SO hungry I had to put my dinner in the over already. Lemon and Chilli Chicken with roast veg and cous cous - I love cous cous but OH hates it so I always do some when he's away. Sadly he on't get to eat tonight as he had to go from Paris to Lisbon and back in the last 24 hours (roll eyes - where is that smilie ?)

My router just completely lost connection for 4 hours last weekend .........weird cos it's normally very reliable.

What kind of router have you got? Mine's Netgear and although they have a great reputation, mine's not very good.

Dinner sounds delish, although cous cous seems to be a bit out now in favour of bulgar wheat?
My OH doesn't like it either, must be a boy thing Laughing

We're having rib eye steak, dauphinoise potatoes and roasted tomatoes, but later on.

Zoonie wrote:
What kind of router have you got? Mine's Netgear and although they have a great reputation, mine's not very good.

Dinner sounds delish, although cous cous seems to be a bit out now in favour of bulgar wheat?
My OH doesn't like it either, must be a boy thing Laughing

We're having rib eye steak, dauphinoise potatoes and roasted tomatoes, but later on.

We have the router that came free with our BT package. We used to have Netgear and it was fine but the new one is better I think. Last weekend was the only outage ever.

Ribeye is my absolute fave cut of steak for flavour and I love dauphinoise (and hate bulgar wheat )

Rib Eye's my favourite too! and Dauphinoise and tomatoes are one of my most favourite things.
Talking of food, am going to watch Come Dine With Me now - they're a really weird bunch this week, have you been watching?

Zoonie wrote:
Rib Eye's my favourite too! and Dauphinoise and tomatoes are one of my most favourite things.
Talking of food, am going to watch Come Dine With Me now - they're a really weird bunch this week, have you been watching?

LMAO I saw last nights where the snake poo-ed on the table Laughing How WEIRD are they ??

Ooh I'm gonn run a Come Dine With Me contest over here. Basically contestants need to invent a menu (can be anything from 3-6 courses) and make a PS pic which shows the dinner.

I have a pink lip couch for a prize and ran it recently at the other forum - it went quite well.

what do you think ?

Is it one of her own creations again?
Apparently she's a fashion designer Laughing

Now see, I reckon that you and I would make pretty good hosts to a group of strangers and oddballs at our house ...but I'm afraid to say that this lot would have been in a taxi before the aperitif was delivered

You're not kidding!
Have you watched this week at all?

Not sure the mutton woman is really female!
Andy reminds me of David Blunkett - eek!

I Just saw the snake poo episode last night and that's all. The young guy reminds me of something out of Black Books (only without the humour)

BUT, OH and I were in FITS this weekend watching celebrity CDWM with Tom O'Connor. Claire Sweeney, Darren Day and the Kim woman from how clean is your house who got absolutely hammered on vodka on the first night - hilarious

Toulouse wrote:
Evening guys, how are you?

Hiya BG - did you have a productive day ?

No, not at all : D
I had to get out of bed too early (after nog enough sleep) and really didn't do a thing today (just help out where I could but that's about it)

BG sorry my dinner is ready and I have to eat.

Sorry your day wasn't so productive....
maybe see you later

Oh I don't mind to have such a lazy day, means I needed to rest (otherwise I would do something)

Bon appetit!