Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

Hey Z, I read back there's something wrong with Dennis?

(be back in 10)

Still on the phone, it's ED.

Not sure why Dennis is ill, hope Socks hasn't bowled him over and hurt him.

I'm back, just did something productive, used the hometrainer for 10mins, which is a good start since I haven't exercised for a long time now...

How is ED doing?

Oh I hope Dennis will feel better soon, I hope it's nothing bad!

We can't work him out BG, will have to keep an eye on him and see.

ED is ok thanks, she has a few days off and is going to see her grandmother - which she's really not looking forward to at all, but is a good girl for doing it.

OK am back and in a much more good humour now that I've eaten.

Awww poor old Dennis....my Pip is suffering a little also (has a really bad limp) ..........

Woohoo for Wish!
(so did the food help to get you in a better mood or did you do something else?)

Just watching something funny on TV, won't take long anymore, so you have my full attention

Toulouse wrote:
Woohoo for Wish!
(so did the food help to get you in a better mood or did you do something else?)

Just watching something funny on TV, won't take long anymore, so you have my full attention

It was definitely the food that improved my humour - nothing else good happened today Laughing the Blinking dining room still isn't finished and I have a mountain of work arrived just this evening

Am half listening to Craig David on TV. Ed has met him at a friend's house and says he's really nice.

Can I ask you what you had for dinner Wish? And give me some of the rest Laughing
(grumpy at the moment, trying to improve my mood)

Craig David... That name rings a bell!

So....I've been thinking.....(always dangerous) we all have been chatting together for So long and it's great that I met a lot of really nice people but, it does occur to me that while we share a lot of day to day stuff with each other, I don't know very much about people - you know, what some of them do on a day to day basis and even what they would love to do in their lives.

I was thinking to start a thread asking people to share their dreams and hopes and ambitions for the future ...I'd really love to know what people's "real life wish list" is ....what do you think ?

Toulouse wrote:
Can I ask you what you had for dinner Wish? And give me some of the rest Laughing
(grumpy at the moment, trying to improve my mood)

Craig David... That name rings a bell!

Oopps I missed this as I was too busy with my own post.
I had chilli and lemon chicken with roast veg and cous cous congratulations (I did not, just for the record, have Craig David)

Just off to cook (read back BG we both shared that)

Go for it Wish, whatever you want and people only need to share what they want to anyway Smile

Back later x

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oopps I missed this as I was too busy with my own post.
I had chilli and lemon chicken with roast veg and cous cous congratulations (I did not, just for the record, have Craig David)

hmm, cous cous, the only time I ate that was when I went skiing, but it's from a pot so really not that tasty (BF loves that though).

Zoonie wrote:
Just off to cook (read back BG we both shared that)

Go for it Wish, whatever you want and people only need to share what they want to anyway Smile

Back later x

I didn't read back that far, I'm sorry Ashamed

Ha BG funny that your BF likes cous cous, cos Gill and I were just saying that both our OH's HATE it and we wondered if it was a "boy" thing.

So, I opened my new thread .....

Funny, because he's always the one that lures me into eating cous cous... But it's always from a pot, but his Mom makes really good cous cous!

Going to check it out!

Wish, I think it's a lovely idea
Will have to think about my answers for a bit

Toulouse wrote:
Wish, I think it's a lovely idea
Will have to think about my answers for a bit

Thanks BG....by the way...I kept meaning to ask but where does the Bunny Girl thing come from ??

I think it all started when we had 2 wild rabbits in our yard and I started talking about it over here - then we had a lot of bunnies dying (which upset me a little back then because one of them was my fav one, it was the one my godfather bought before he died and it was his fav too)... and then Gill came up with the nick

Awwwww..............it's a sad story - I was thinking that it might be a funny one Sad
We have a resident family of foxes (the dog HATES foxes as you may well know) - last night he woke me up at 3am barking the house down. I went to the hall window to find the security light on and the dog and fox in a mexican stand-off - eyeball to eyeball so to speak with only the window between them Laughing It's funny now, but I was not that amused to be woken up so early

I think back then it was a bit sad, but now I dealt with everything about that and I think it's the nicest nickname someone gave me (apart from Mom's nicknames for me offcourse). Besides, I like bunnies and it gives me some kind of "connection" with my godfather as he was really passionate about them.

Could you believe I have never seen a real fox? I'm thinking it must be really funny, seeing them eyeing each other, but then again, at 3am... That's mental! : D

I too love bunnies (and all animals actually)

The foxes in the Uk are so bold these days. Our new house is in a really quiet spot with only 2 neighbours and lots of fields etc. But in my old house we would get urban foxes feasting on pizza that they "foraged" from peoples bins Laughing

OH and I joke that the foxes come to annoy the dog because we don't eat junk food and they are not happy that there is never any pizza or hamburger in the bin for them to steal congratulations

I don't like every animal - spiders, snakes, bugs... other then that I love them all!

Laughing I didn't even know they came so close to houses actually.

Toulouse wrote:
I don't like every animal - spiders, snakes, bugs... other then that I love them all!

Laughing I didn't even know they came so close to houses actually.

Urban foxes are very very Bold indeed....some come out in the day time and just stroll past you in the road around here congratulations like they own the place

Sounds scary!
Do they come close, like close nearby so you can pet them?

Oh and I don't like pigeons or chicken... I don't like the way they look at me and I've been kind of attacked by pigeons a while ago. Friend and I were walking on a square and all of a sudden an entire pack of pigeons flew right over our heads

Toulouse wrote:
Sounds scary!
Do they come close, like close nearby so you can pet them?

Oh and I don't like pigeons or chicken... I don't like the way they look at me and I've been kind of attacked by pigeons a while ago. Friend and I were walking on a square and all of a sudden an entire pack of pigeons flew right over our heads

Well, the older fox in our neighbourhood just walked right past me in the road a few weeks ago - it's rare but it happens.

I'm totally with you on the pigeon front - they give me the creeps - rodents with wings (again, the dog HATES them)

*shivers*
Hard to imagine a fox coming so close!

Pigeons are terrible Laughing
the reason why I don't like chicken is not known, I've always had that - we have a chicken coop and every time my parents are gone I have to collect the eggs... Imagine the fear!!!

Oh and fish. That is so weird, but I can't stand a fish touching me

Hey, I read about you wanted to be a writer - what kind of stories would you write?

I think I got someone addicted to fishing Laughing
I explained Mom how to fish and I can see in the feed she's fishing, so will be back in 5mins, going to check how it goes!

Toulouse wrote:
I think I got someone addicted to fishing Laughing
I explained Mom how to fish and I can see in the feed she's fishing, so will be back in 5mins, going to check how it goes!

Ok - let me know if you need some more bait congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
There I'm back, she's really got the hang of it Laughing

Did y'all catch anything good ?

I fish from time to time but I just get rubbish fish that I don't like Laughing

She caught a couple of nice fish - heart fish with the love cherries and sheep fish Laughing It is quite funny to see her so excited when she gets a really cool one, she doesn't like the plain ones (like sardines).

Now she got rubbish Laughing I told her she can recycle it if she wants

Some of my asian friends are obsessed by fishing and i send most of my HG stuff to them so that they can fish with it and get ALL the fish collection

oh that's something she won't try, she doesn't even know which fish there are, I did show her mine and the bait I used but she just tries everything out

Toulouse wrote:
Booooooooogs!

you are here gonna send you a pm

bogie wrote:
any one home? esp BG or Tanya???

Sorry to disapoint Boogs, but it's just me and BG Laughing 8) Laughing

I sure have to make some time to get Mom here on the forum too, I think she will enjoy it here!

OK, so it's my bed time now - so tired and lots to do tomorrow.

Boogs - hope you are ok

BG lovely to chat to you.

Check out my new thread if you have time :-)
Have a nice evening

Wish thank you for your company, I really enjoyed our chat!
I've been thinking about your thread, but I come up with a too long list I'm afraid (don't want to scare people away), so am going to take some time : D

Gnite

Wish I will be ok, family problems but not me OH or the kids!!!

Was in the middle of sorting something but may not have the time to sort it all out, thats all Sad

Sweet dreams my sweet

sorry on the phone again Sad

to you all see you all soon I hope xxxx

Sweet dreams Bunny Girl sorry I missed you again:( hope to get on at some point tomorow, been delt another blow tonight just to put the icing on the cake Sad need you for my sanity!!!!! or mostly your insanity to keep me going xxxx you all very much xxx

Boogie.... Don't know what is happening, but you have my prayers ......

As long as you and OH and the kids are ok, you can deal with anything ... You are a strong -- wonderful woman ...