Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

Today I am offering

Hot Chocolate - la Mumba style (with a slug of something that does you good)

Margueritas

Gin/Vodka-Tonic, lots of ice and a slice of lime

Chilled White Wine

Red Wine

Michelob

Nuts, mixed olives, pretzels and a few slices of Parmesan

Zoonie wrote:
Today I am offering

Hot Chocolate - la Mumba style (with a slug of something that does you good)

Margueritas

Gin/Vodka-Tonic, lots of ice and a slice of lime

Chilled White Wine

Red Wine

Michelob

Nuts, mixed olives, pretzels and a few slices of Parmesan

...right on que...did Chup hear something about alcohol 'round these parts:)...hahah....perfect timing as always. A margarita sounds lovely:)

Will keep the page open and pop in and out. Hope everyone is doing ok:)
1 hr of work left.today.wahoo..then Friday...Then...1 more week of work left...then Vacation... Celebration time soon:)

OOh yes, I was just 'resting my eyes' as they say, behind the bar.

*sharpens up and smooths down apron*

Now Chup, as a rule what's your cocktail hour drink of choice? and I'll get it ready!

FYI by the way, bit of luck - windscreen got away with a repair, not replacement, so no insurance excess to pay. Then at the garage, they said they can do a Dealer Service for something like £190 instead of the Manufacturer Service which would be more than double that - yaay!

News from the forum

The trees in PS are now giving eggs for Easter

There are new gifts to send friends, which include plushies!

Zoonie wrote:
OOh yes, I was just 'resting my eyes' as they say, behind the bar.

*sharpens up and smooths down apron*

Now Chup, as a rule what's your cocktail hour drink of choice? and I'll get it ready!

hhha..no worries:) congratulations hrmm...I think a good ol' rum -n- coke will go down lovely with a squeeze of lime. Right now I am enjoying Bermuda Gosling's Gold..yummmm

Zoonie wrote:
FYI by the way, bit of luck - windscreen got away with a repair, not replacement, so no insurance excess to pay. Then at the garage, they said they can do a Dealer Service for something like £190 instead of the Manufacturer Service which would be more than double that - yaay!

Hey ..that is great news!! Big yeah for that. Anything that turns out less $$ than was expected is always a great surprise/bonus!

I know! maybe our luck's turned eh?

AND it's Friday tomorrow yee haa!

Where's your vacation this time?

Oops and virtual drink's served, to go with the real life BGG you get at home.

(I don't drink coke - ever..so I forget to mention it)

Zoonie wrote:
News from the forum

The trees in PS are now giving eggs for Easter

There are new gifts to send friends, which include plushies!

Yes...collected my eggs just a sec ago....unfortunately I ran out of gifts sending my stickers this morning so I will have to send the free gifts tomorrow:(
Also...a little glitch...the task list of things to do became confused in the update and thinks you still need to visit the furniture store and go fishing. Once you do that it will say you graduated...again...and you will get a second graduation teddy...

Zoonie wrote:
I know! maybe our luck's turned eh?

AND it's Friday tomorrow yee haa!

Where's your vacation this time?

Oops and virtual drink's served, to go with the real life BGG you get at home.

(I don't drink coke - ever..so I forget to mention it)

Sounds like it!
Yep..Friday..wahoo...does Freaky Fridays still happen or is that distant relic of days gone by 8) hehe...I haven't made Chup look 'freaky' for a while....tho he is in a green frog outfit....
Vacation is in the Caribbean this time. Last year was in the cold up in Colorado..this time it is in the sun:) Looking forward to it alot!
No worries about the coke..I have coke zero when I can but will mix with anything....Ginger Beer is my second option..then Ginger Ale. Smile

Well, you can't ask for the wrong thing in the virtual bar congratulations always stocked.

Heard earlier from our ED she's flying to see her grandmother, a one hour duration flight, cancelled at 13.30 and rescheduled for 19.30 gaaah!

They gave her a £6 food voucher and then charged her £2 to 'store' her luggage for her!

I still do Freaky Friday, but our group is more disparate now, so not sure who still remembers...I do it because I'm an eeevil mother Laughing

Evening!!! Can I have some/a lot of (cross what doesn't fit) white wine please? please?

Laughing

You can have as much as you like BG, I don't have to wake you up in the morning!

Good Evening to you.

I can sleep in a little tomorrow, but I missed Kijo today because I completely forgot about the time change. Looking forward to tomorrow, I have "class" (which means: presentations) from 2 to 4 and BF's coming over this weekend, so whoot for that!

How are you today?

Hello, hello congratulations

Just Gill and BG ?? Have you both had good days ? I see BG is asking for LOTS of white wine - should we be afraid ?

Hi wish - How are you?
I just had a looong day today and I deserve a treat Laughing

Actually I am much better today. I have very productive day cleaning, washing, ironing and a couple of meetings

Whoa..Airlines give you less and less now adays and just charge more and more.
Hope she survives the wait...it seems nowadays having a delayed flight is teh norm and having it leave or arrive on time is a rarity. My mom and dad just got back yesterday . They have been away since January...will be nice to see them again Smile

I dunno Wish - good evening.

I was out all day, had to go to a town I don't like, wait for the car windscreen and then take the car to the main dealer to leave it for service and MOT *sigh*

Oh and I bought some food shopping, and a kettle and then got the train home.

So, no great shakes really.

ED is marooned at City Airport, waiting for her 13.30 flight, which was cancelled and she was put on the 19.30 instead Sad

How about you?

Toulouse wrote:
Evening!!! Can I have some/a lot of (cross what doesn't fit) white wine please? please?

Laughing

Hi BG..nice to see you:)!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hello, hello congratulations

Just Gill and BG ?? Have you both had good days ? I see BG is asking for LOTS of white wine - should we be afraid ?

Hi Wish!! Nice to see you again today 8) Woot woot!

Strangely she doesn't actually live that far from the airport
North Greenwich/London City.

No explanation why it was cancelled though, and it's only an hour's flying time.

Your parents have been on a big trip away SIB!

Chupacabra wrote:
Hope she survives the wait...it seems nowadays having a delayed flight is teh norm and having it leave or arrive on time is a rarity. My mom and dad just got back yesterday . They have been away since January...will be nice to see them again Smile

Hey there Chup congratulations How many times did you have to complete the PS tutorial this pm
Laughing Some people are reporting they had to do it 3-4 times!!

Zoonie wrote:
I dunno Wish - good evening.

I was out all day, had to go to a town I don't like, wait for the car windscreen and then take the car to the main dealer to leave it for service and MOT *sigh*

Oh and I bought some food shopping, and a kettle and then got the train home.

So, no great shakes really.

ED is marooned at City Airport, waiting for her 13.30 flight, which was cancelled and she was put on the 19.30 instead Sad

How about you?

Ugghh for food shopping and ED's long wait. I just read back and saw your post about hte £6 food voucher and then charging for luggage storage ! How ridiculous.........

Very productive day for me - lots of housework and a couple of meetings, but the guy didn't come to fix the wood floor, so I guess he's set to come tomorrow (when I'm not here
Mad )

Chupacabra wrote:

hi chup! long time no see!
how are you doing?

Just seen news that princess beds and bubble chairs are back up to price, but for how long?

Be warned!

Oh My - Gill - time for the next car crash episode of CDWM Laughing

Chairs and beds ...mmm maybe til 8th April

Zoonie wrote:
Strangely she doesn't actually live that far from the airport
North Greenwich/London City.

No explanation why it was cancelled though, and it's only an hour's flying time.

Your parents have been on a big trip away SIB!

Ahh ..ok..not too bad if you are close and you can go and come back:)
Yeah...it was a celebration as my dad just retired a few months ago, it was also a big b-day for him and 'special' anniversary so they celebrated by going to New Zealand and Australia where they have always wanted to go. It was a terrible start though with many flight delays and cancellations to get there and the coup de gras was when my mom tripped in the aiport after check in and dislocated her shoulder and had to leave in an ambulance...they made it after that but her arm is still sore.

[quote="Wish Fairy"]
Chupacabra wrote:

Hey there Chup congratulations How many times did you have to complete the PS tutorial this pm
Laughing Some people are reporting they had to do it 3-4 times!!
Whoa..I am glad I didn't have to do that. SO far just once today for me:) Hope it stays like that.
[

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

hi chup! long time no see!
how are you doing?

I am great thanks. I know it has been a while. Just getting ready for home time and also excited about tomorrow being Friday and next week being my last week of work before a vacation...little excited SmileSmileSmileSmile

Zoonie wrote:
Just seen news that princess beds and bubble chairs are back up to price, but for how long?

Be warned!

Ahh o.k...good to know...things have been so expensive this week for me with new items and clearance that I haven't been able to donate anything Sad I may need to sell some of my beds and chairs now while I can get some good money back. It looks like they have lots of things for next week that will also make me spend $$ so I better cash in now. Will hopefully have some things to give back next week:)
I need to start clearning my own surplus so I will be doing some little giveaways myself.

OK - lookaway now if you are of a sensitive disposition....

GILL, that dude is cooking SQUIRREL ??????? for a dinner party LaughingLaughing to much for me

Chupacabra wrote:
I am great thanks. I know it has been a while. Just getting ready for home time and also excited about tomorrow being Friday and next week being my last week of work before a vacation...little excited SmileSmileSmileSmile

woohoo for the vacation! I'm counting down as well (big time). Still have 2 weeks to go and then we have a 2 week break (which I will have to use to study, but I AM looking forward to it anyhow).

Sorry I was on the phone (financial advisor)

I saw CDWM on usual time Wish - vile vile vile!

Aaaagh ED's flight now pushed back until 8.15pm, have told her to go to the desk and
a) complain that she got there at 12 noon and could only buy a coffee and a muffin with their handy delay food voucher
and
b) say 'Cut to the chase - where is this plant, and where are the crew?'
and take no bull!

Wish Fairy wrote:
OK - lookaway now if you are of a sensitive disposition....

GILL, that dude is cooking SQUIRREL ??????? for a dinner party LaughingLaughing to much for me

oh dear!

Toulouse wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

woohoo for the vacation! I'm counting down as well (big time). Still have 2 weeks to go and then we have a 2 week break (which I will have to use to study, but I AM looking forward to it anyhow).

Ahh..that is great for you also. Hope the studying goes well:) Yeah...ours is two weeks long too!

Gill really they are all vile.

I cannot believe that she is delayed SO long for such a short flight !! Unbelievable !! Where is she flying from / to ?

London City to IoM (to see granny) Sad

Bad enough having to go at all let alone being so messed about!

(am shopping on line for Stella pans for induction hobs)

ok everyone. I am sorry I must go...have to pick up Mrs. SIB now from work:)
It was great seeing you all. I will be back tomorrow as I have some more time again that I can pop in.
Take care!

See you two!
I hope to have more time tomorrow.

am serving our dinner now and might look back afterwards x

Hi all ..... I am in and out ... I sm trying to add more pictures to the hunt .....

be back in a bit, going to take a bath real quick (and hopefully wake up)