Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Lamb petlings

Awww all the little Lambs are so cute!! I'm really happy they are not an easter special though!

I may get a second one make it black and call it Ettevy because I am the black sheep of the family. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I may get a second one make it black and call it Ettevy because I am the black sheep of the family. congratulations

hahahahaha.. then i'll name my Legna, coz that makes two of us

I have a lamb petling.They are really cute.The little teeth show up real well.Mine is brown. lol I dont know how to post a pic here. Sorry.

guys i was @ crete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my man was there and i went to!!!!!!!!!!!!now im back

I got my lamb petling this morning...and I must be cursed. She was pink!!!

AAAArrrrrrrggggghhhhh! It was cute pink, but as many of you know I have an aversion to pink.

So, I changed her white...Meet Lambykins.

i bought my lamb petling today too, actually i bought two, and guess what Tiddly, they both were PINK
i changed one to black, but still waiting to change the other one, cant decide what color, im between white and blue

i used a insti-grow potion, i couldn't resist Ashamed
Dawn gift it to me so i could get rid of my poor ugly grey lion petling, but i didnt have CC's at the time so i waited for him to grow naturaly, sold him and bought my first lamb, grew it with the grow potion and whent back to buy the second one

i'm really soooooooooo jelous you got pink and changed it!!!!!!? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????? there are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Dawn sooooo sweet little pink lamp! - for the gift!!!!!

I know my sweet tiddly, i guess when you dont want something you always get it and reverse!!!!!