Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 7

<> I wish Daughter's cat didn't live here. She is beautiful but is marking everything (and I have the black light to prove it). She has caused so much stress to our two elder cats, but what could I do?

Gill.. let me see if I have this right... there is only one egg per day? or is one egg per day per post?

Nothing you can do Frannie, but I agree.

Dennis has no other chance in life, and we made a decision to give him shelter and a home. Socks is young, cute and appealing, he's got it all going for him Smile

socks_12.jpg

Gotta run for a short while, get ready before Cathy comes to collect him later. I'll return
x

Frannie wrote:
Gill.. let me see if I have this right... there is only one egg per day? or is one egg per day per post?

Only one egg per day, added to a thread that's been posted in that day (and not dormant threads)

*poof*

I was reading back. I hope Socks settles in his new home. It sounds like a good bet for him. He's so cute.

And yes, I also fell for the 3D... Ashamed

Logging off for now. Hope to see you all later.

I'm missing Wednesday's egg...

Have settled down with a mug of team, a ham, rocket and sweet pickled beetroot sub roll and tears streaming down my face -
blarting like a girl I am

Shower and hair washing, a bit of pampering, that should do the trick, meanwhile will start a nice, shiny April thread.