Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

You know I'm so far behind that I can't remember what the last new MB item I got was (but I do know you gave it to me Frannie)

Just having a little teary moment describing Socks's leaving to IMOM.

I just don't understand why everything s so beige all the time

sorry am way behind ..was distracted by e-mails.

I like the look of the new MI's actually although the thought of trying to get them from buying boxes fills me with horror now!

well.. I am going to go find some lunch and then lie down for a bit.. see you all later

Gill

Going to be right back, still hungry so am going to find me something small to eat

I didn't see Nicky here this evening Frannie.
See you soon x

I haven't seen Nicky this evening either ...

Bye then Frannie...see you in a while BG

Gill are you watching CDWM ?

Wish Fairy wrote:

I like the look of the new MI's actually although the thought of trying to get them from buying boxes fills me with horror now!

hello sweetie, oxxo

i saw the new items and of course the neat stuff is in the cash shop lol the mystery bait magnet ugh !! oh well lol such is life in ps

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

hello sweetie, oxxo

Hhaahhaa! Armell

How on earth are you ? It feels like ages since we met here LOL

Good Evening Army - I get to see you twice in my day Smile

ERK apparently Friday and Saturday are due to be 'the evil twins' of the weather world, heavy rain and storms with raging winds - great!

Yes Wish, we watched CDWM!

It's winter again, Gill, really!!
We had terrible wind today, very cold and when I listened to the weather forecast, it's even getting colder tomorrow, they said something about lots of rain and hail...

Poor Dawn's OH!!

Wish Fairy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

hello sweetie, oxxo

Hhaahhaa! Armell

i am doing great thank you and you?? it has been such a long time but it shant be that long again

Zoonie wrote:

ERK apparently Friday and Saturday are due to be 'the evil twins' of the weather world, heavy rain and storms with raging winds - great!

hey Gill , yes i stayed up late last night so that i could see everyone ,

Zoonie wrote:

Ooh Easter weekedn weather will suck then. It's been lovely here today !! I was hoping to get a lot of golf in

Toulouse wrote:
We had terrible wind today, very cold and when I listened to the weather forecast, it's even getting colder tomorrow, they said something about lots of rain and hail...

Poor Dawn's OH!!

Oh no - is it this weekend ? Under canvas? Eeek

armellproctor wrote:

hello sweetie, oxxo

Hhaahhaa! Armell

How on earth are you ? It feels like ages since we met here LOL[/quote]

i am doing great thank you and you?? it has been such a long time but it shant be that long again[/quote]

Yep all great thanks Armell...and (drum roll please) my dining room furniture arrived yesterday !!

Woo hoo - just in time for easter eating !!

Zoonie wrote:
You know I'm so far behind that I can't remember what the last new MB item I got was (but I do know you gave it to me Frannie)

Just having a little teary moment describing Socks's leaving to IMOM.

you poor Gill, i feel so bad about it, i thought about it all night after i left here big big hugs hun

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Ooh Easter weekedn weather will suck then. It's been lovely here today !! I was hoping to get a lot of golf in

Toulouse wrote:

Poor Dawn's OH!!

armellproctor wrote:

hello sweetie, oxxo

Hhaahhaa! Armell

i am doing great thank you and you?? it has been such a long time but it shant be that long again[/quote]

Yep all great thanks Armell...and (drum roll please) my dining room furniture arrived yesterday !!

Woo hoo - just in time for easter eating !![/quote]

how cool is that eh!! the newest thing i got lately is toilet paper you are so lucky to get something so nice to start your Easter dinner on ,

I know - the guys were so sweet and trying to wait until the weather was dry to bring it cos it's very big and heavy etc. But they brought it yesterday and it stayed dry while they brought it in from the van. It chucked it dow right after they left! LOL

LOL Army - let's all think of the newest thing we got for ourselves, personal stuff, not household stuff.

Yesterday I rushed around TK Maxx and I got a pair of socks and a pair of gloves for mani/pedicures, they're infused with aloe vera, and you wear them for a time after applying creams.
I think they cost £5 each, so if I only use them once, I'm quids in congratulations

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Toulouse wrote:

Poor Dawn's OH!!

armellproctor wrote:

hello sweetie, oxxo

Hhaahhaa! Armell

i am doing great thank you and you?? it has been such a long time but it shant be that long again

Woo hoo - just in time for easter eating !![/quote]

how cool is that eh!! the newest thing i got lately is toilet paper you are so lucky to get something so nice to start your Easter dinner on ,[/quote]

WOW!!!!! there really eggs in the trees 5 of them, i didn't think it was true they are bigger than the first ones

Zoonie wrote:
LOL Army - let's all think of the newest thing we got for ourselves, personal stuff, not household stuff.

Yesterday I rushed around TK Maxx and I got a pair of socks and a pair of gloves for mani/pedicures, they're infused with aloe vera, and you wear them for a time after applying creams.
I think they cost £5 each, so if I only use them once, I'm quids in congratulations

that would be my patterns lol

it is very windy and rainy here, thank God i don't have to go anywhere today, just snuggle in my blankie and sew and chat

Wish Fairy wrote:
Back in a mo

I was wondering about the CDWM comment?
I'd quite like to have gone to that week...

armellproctor wrote:
it is very windy and rainy here, thank God i don't have to go anywhere today, just snuggle in my blankie and sew and chat

Sounds ideal to me!
Shame for Bob (Dawn's OH) that the weather's so bad.

Am waiting for the match to come on Ch5 - Liverpool are playing!
and we're going to cook, well OH is - cod loin, roasted in the oven with thyme, ratatouille I made the other night and some frites.

I have to go too as I have some stuff to do before OH gets home!

I'm pretty sure he will be stuck in the EWK traffic on M25 though.....

See you soon - have a lovely weekend if I don't make it back

Army - you have mail

Wish Fairy wrote:
I have to go too as I have some stuff to do before OH gets home!

I'm pretty sure he will be stuck in the EWK traffic on M25 though.....

See you soon - have a lovely weekend if I don't make it back

Army - you have mail

see you all soon, i have to go and cook hubbie his dinner for tonight , it was great talking to you all Poof!!

BTW meant to say, Joki and Snorks look really sweet in your siggie BG

Hi Zoonie! Hope you are well. Sorry to read about Socks departure but it sounds like you have found him a good home. I am sure that he will be very happy.

Anything good planned for the weekend?

Edited - Sorry Toulouse, I missed you there! How are you today hon.

(((BOO))) what plans have you? stocked up on eggs? (we haven't yet)

For Easter we have Dennis the brave: ED coming lunchtime tomorrow: her B/F coming Saturday evening after work and then YD is apparently condescending to join us for lunch on Sunday - depending on the way the wind blows (and it'll be blowing a hooley if the forecast's right!)
Think ED and b/f depart Monday, they're very vague.

I have plans that they help with heavy furniture moving, so don't care about the weather mwah hah haaaaa.

BTW Boogs has sent Zoonie a box of tissues in PS and says she has one set out at Boogie's house for when we visit *sniff sniff* - trying to be very positive, although IMOM suggesting we go and lurk around the area where Socks is going to live, isn't helping...very mixed feelings.
We let him go because of Dennis really.
Am sure he'll be fine.

Thanks Gill, I got bored a bit and tried to make us something for a change :-)

Hi Boo, how are you?

Awww bless! Probably best not to go and lurk where he will be living - if they have any sense they will be keeping him in for a few days while he gets used to them and their home. I know when we moved we kept our cat in for a week or so and then followed the advice from the lady who looked after her for us when we were away, spread the cat litter (obviously not the contents!) around the edge of the garden so she had her own scent to find to come back. Have to say it worked - she never disappeared! Good old Boogs - she thinks of everything.

Sounds like good plans to me hon! Hee hee! Get the kids to do all the moving while you stand a say "A little to the left, no, no, back to the right!"

I have had friends here today with their kids - been lovely, the kids all played really well together. Will go and see Grandma at my Mum & Dad's tomorrow. She hasn't been well, bless her and I haven't been allowed to see her (norovirus). But she seems to be clear of it now and I'm looking forward to seeing her. Then Easter Sunday at sister in laws. Smile Other than that not much planned. Laughing

Toulouse - I am good thanks. Smile Have you been busy today?

I had a long and tiring day to be honest, I stayed in the same auditorium for 5 hours in a row (lunch included) and had 2 hours of statistics on the computer (I can guarantee some headache followed after). But it's only one more day to go.

Am thinking of heading to bed early today, I slept pretty strange (woke up in a battlefield, really, my covers/sheets/blankets were all over my room).

Oh blimey -it sounds like you could do with a good rest tonight hon. That's a long time to be sat in one place.

It was getting quite boring, we only got to see the auditorium, which means: bricks and no window.
Gonna try to finish this chapter and then try to head to bed early
Mom's PS doesn't seem to work along, she hasn't been able to do her visits today and now it just won't load, it sticks on the 'loading' screen and nothing happens

Bon Appetit Z

OK Toulouse. How annoying for your mum. I haven't (touch wood) had any problems with loading etc. Everything was a bit laggy yesterday but that's been about it.

It's very strange as I can get in with my account...
I have been refreshing for an hour now, was hoping she was able to do her visits today, but I'm afraid she won't get to do them anymore

Very odd that you can get in and she can't. I'll send her a bed to sell to cover the visits that she hasn't been able to do. Smile

No problem - tell her to sell it quick before the prices drop! congratulations