Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

I think it is round about the 8th April but they haven't been specific. It might a day or two before or after that.

Thanks hon, I gave up trying and she didn't want to give it a try, she thought immediately she did something wrong :-( which she couldn't have...

What's with the prize changes nowadays?
Seems like they're messing a lot of things up lately

They certainly are. Not quite sure why they have done it but they put the princess bed and the bubble chair on clearance in the luxury store which reduced their re-sell value to 2499. There was a bit of an outcry as lots of people use them to trade with and had a lot of them. The basic outcome was, you can't buy them anymore in the lux store but until a given date they will allow them to resell for the original 4999 price.

I noticed they weren't in store anymore, are those the only 4999s to trade with? Or is it all up to 999s now?

I hope her PS gets fixed pretty soon, as Leo had a lot or problems and I read somewhere else others have been having loading problems too. Even for a week it wouldn't load.

Grrr - that must be so frustrating.

There is only one other 4999 item and that is the admirals jacket but it has never really been used for trading - not sure why? Maybe the hackers didn't bother hacking that one so there aren't too many around!

I haven't done much trading recently. People are still accpeting 4999's but probably won't for much longer or they will be asking double the amount. I presume 999's will be the way it goes but that's a nightmare for big trades.

I have to admit I did one trade - ever! It gave me a lot of nerves and stress (lol, lame, I know) so I didn't like it actually and planning never to do it again.

It's really frustrating as she wanted to play and now she can't, so I am hoping everything's back to normal tomorrow. For the time being she can play with Snorks if she gets bored :-)

I don't mind trading if I know what I want and how much I want to pay! Still makes me nervous but, it's only pixels in a game so how bad could anything be!

Aww bless you letting her play with Snorks! Make sure she doesn't spend all your money. Smile

True about what you say, I wasn't really familiar with trading prizes which made it a bit hard. But I don't mind, I like playing the game without trading :-)

Hehehe, she probably won't spend one coin, as she still wants me to stand next to her if she goes shopping with her pet :-)

Sweetie, I hope you don't mind, but I made a list of things I need to do tomorrow morning already, so I have to get up a bit earlier then usual, which means I better go to bed now

Goodnight!
(hugs)

Sweet dreams Toulouse. Get a good nights sleep and hope to catch up with you soon.

Well, I'm still hanging around for a while! Anyone comes in give me a poke. Smile

Oh pooh, Dad broke something really cute, some kind of strawberry lady... And we have it for a while now, so don't think I'm able to buy Mom a new one

Time for me to leave
Bummer no one was around

See you guys somewhere next week, don't know when I'm going to be back home! Have a good weekend!

Sorry BG, looks like I missed you. IMOM is off today so we had a nice lie in Smile

Am I the only idiot who on a day off wakes up at 6.30am? (but I'm still in bed)

hello everyone

Hello Bee, we weren't much later than you, but didn't have to rush to get up, not having Socks here now. So we were drinking tea, reading and chatting, which makes a change.

Hello Zoonie - that sounds nice - I'm in a bed with my laptop and a scanner - delayng getting up so I decided to scan some old photoes.

You start scanning old photos Bee you could be in bed all day congratulations

I mentioned you last night - the rail strike being off and all...makes like easier next week eh?

let's hope so - I'm sure they will have overrun engineering work on tuesday or something else to make our comute misery but the stiike being off should make it better.

I', only scanning few pictures that I meant to do ages ago.

We're still sitting talking about what to eat over the weekend.
You think I'm fussy, but ED and her B/F are a nightmare to cater for,,,neither of them like fish, lamb or pork apparently (although ED seems to eat it if she goes elsewhere and has no choice) and last time they were here we asked the b/f if he'd like chilli con carne, and he reckoned he'd never had it!
(until he got it and recognised it)

Very strange! (he's not the sharpest knife in the draw) ED always says it's because he was raised in NZ, but he must have been here about 5 years now

Laughing

I got message from Mr B last night - he was making a cheesecake and got into argument with his mother as she watched him putting in it the oven - she didn't know that you have to bake it - even though he's using Gary Rhode's cookbook and it's say so in there but then he said once it was done and she tried some she was converted - I remember he used to make very very nice cheesecake from that recipe.

I used to like a baked cheesecake, kind of New York style, with a hint of lemon and the odd sultana in it...haven't had that for years!

How's he getting on with his mother then? is it a bit of a strain?

yes it's new york style cheescake - he stated making it as he was trying to re-create blueberry swirl cheesecake you can get in Starbucks that he really likes.

Few hours after she arrived he send me a text saying she already drives him mad! She calles him " House" as Dr House from TV servies because of his lack of patience with her. He said he's taking it as a compliment.

They always had "different" relationship - the way he was talking to her sometimes on the phone - I would have slapped him if I was her. But he does love her really.

It's her first visit in Lodnon so they are going sightseeing at some point this weeken but I don't know the details. They arrived on Wednesday evening and are leaving Sunday.

You know I dread our kids thinking of us like that. My own Dad used to drive me crazy sometimes, but we always got along well bless him.

I got along ok with my late in laws, for the most part - but didn't really like them all that much as people.

Like they say - you can choose your friends...

good morning Army

@Zoonie - now that you mentioned it - I'm starving. One more pics to scan and then I will not have an excuse (well I must keep you company here right?)

Bee wrote:
good morning Army

@Zoonie - now that you mentioned it - I'm starving. One more pics to scan and then I will not have an excuse (well I must keep you company here right?)

good morning Bee

Morning Army,

Yes, you have to keep us company Bee, but you can do what I just did and eat and read congratulations

We only had toasted crumpets with butter and Bovril congratulations

breakfast???? Is there coffee???? and maybe bacon too????

Good morning all! so far see Army, Bee and Gill!

Zoonie wrote:
Morning Army,

Yes, you have to keep us company Bee, but you can do what I just did and eat and read congratulations

good morning Gill

Frannie wrote:
breakfast???? Is there coffee???? and maybe bacon too????

Good morning all! so far see Army, Bee and Gill!

good morning Frannie

Good morning Frannie

@Zoonie - I have no-one to make me the breakfast so i would have to leave you (unless I do Frannie on you - take you with me) and go to kitchen and make something (unless I cheat just just run downstrair to get me a yoghurt for now).

Zoonie wrote:

Bovril as the drink made or bovril spread on your crumpets?

Mr B really likes chicken borvil on his toast or in sandwich - I told him he's weird as it's too salty to have it on it's own. I used to buy it for cooking as it was free (for SW) to make stockout of but now Oxo is also free (that changed recently).

What is Bovril? Sorry Bee, all I'm having for breakfast is an injection and some pills... will eat in 3-4 hours.

Funny,, we call crumpets English muffins

A yohurt and a banana or something Bee, just to tide you over lol.

Tea this morning Frannie, not coffee - we drink much more English Breakfast tea than we do coffee (semi skimmed milk, no sugar just so as you know congratulations)

I'm just about to tackle the list at the G/R

Boogie did a Kogaweb search and although I forget the exact figures now, for the corresponding week last year there were something like 40 new items, and this year 134!

too bad she couldn't have done a price comparison!

and now we are limited on how many money bags for 50 coins we can claim.. which is just so much BS

armellproctor wrote:
it's almost 2 am here and i am having a diet coke lol breakfast is a long ways off for me lol

so nice of you to come and see us at such early morning hour - it's 10am here but bank holiday so no work (yay) - at least not paid one Sad

can's sleep again hun?