Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

public transportation...

Guest Guest
Oh my this is just a random rant Laughing about the public trains in my place.

OMG i hate it Laughing i have to commute to college every day for 3 hours total (going to and coming back) and boy, do i deal with the weirdest people....

1) i hate strong smells, and there's so much random people who smell really bad (like trash or alcohol or even drugs) and its terrible when the train is crowded usually during the afternoons.. because i can't really get up unless i want to lose my seat and stand all hour. Laughing

2) there's ALWAYS a random guy who sits near me and starts blasting music from his phone. ARGH that infuriates me especially when i want to sleep or listen to my OWN music with my earphones.

3) i hate when people sit next to me... when there's like 500 other seats available. xD i guess i'm a bit claustophobic but i just don't like people sitting by me since im paranoid of people stealing my things or if they smell bad or whatever.

4) i hate it when people trash the bus. i mean it's one thing to trash a tiny paper, but i saw some people eating sunflower seeds and they drop all the shells on the floor.. there was like 200 pieces and they just leave.

5) i hate trying to find a seat to avoid the sun. since i have morning classes, the sun is like LOLHELLO and it shines in my eyes or just makes it hot in the bus if i'm sitting in front of the light (i have sensitive eyes and i hate heat >.
6) lastly.. i was sleeping in the train one day, and someone cut my neck? i don't even know if it was on purpose or not.. maybe they had some weird sharp thing in their bag sticking out and happen to be behind me. but by the time i realized, the person left. i couldn't see who since there was like 58394702854 people inside. i got stitches so i'm okay. congratulations this happened last year around october or so.

so has anyone else had bad train experiences? Laughing these are just the main ones that i remember.

Sorry to hear that your experience is that bad on a daily basis. I don't use trains so can't really comment on what they are like here. I prefer to drive myself where I want to go congratulations

oh Riuna!!!!! I totally understand you, since I have to take the train every day too, to go ro the college!

I HATE them. they are dirty and over-crowded! and in winter they are always cold and in summer super HOT.

I have some pictures on my mobile, I'll try to post them!

Oh, I have uploaded them in FB so it's easy!

Should I put my head on that?? No, thanks.

Should I put my butt on that?? NO THANKS.

You see? I hate trains!!!

Guest Guest
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CHIARE

KSFHLHKH

usually our seats are clean. its just u can see trash hidden on the corners or sides of the seats. Bleh.

i usually end up standing if it's too crowded. cause when i sit down i feel trapped ROFL

but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i'm so sorry Chiare!

THIS is why i walk... EVERYWHERE. LOL

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
THIS is why i walk... EVERYWHERE. LOL

if only it wouldn't take 5 hours to walk to my school Laughing

You know... if face with being sliced and diced on the train... i would so walk! LMAO!

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
You know... if face with being sliced and diced on the train... i would so walk! LMAO!

ROFLLL i just gotta make sure i keep awake in the bus from now on LaughingLaughing