Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ferraririzer

KLIMS 2010

Tumbler and BumbleBee robot pictures?
How about picture of Catwoman...ooppss, sorry, Batman? hahaha...

Is that cicakman beside batman?

Careful BB dun release lubricant on you. Razz

Just got back, this KLIMS is one memorable trip. The Batmobile really steal the spotlight, first time i get to see in person and i can tell ya, you won't regret. The batmobile's so detailed you might not even tell if it's the actual one, words can't describe how awesome and accurate the tumbler is.. only way is to see it yourself!

undercoverbrother wrote:
Just got back, this KLIMS is one memorable trip. The Batmobile really steal the spotlight, first time i get to see in person and i can tell ya, you won't regret. The batmobile's so detailed you might not even tell if it's the actual one, words can't describe how awesome and accurate the tumbler is.. only way is to see it yourself!

Betui ka ni..heard different story from others..now I m so doubtful to go you know..

ferraririzer wrote:
Wildspirit...maybe they changed the model already. I went the day before UCB... Surprised maybe they brought out another more realistic model.

This is a picture my friend took on the 3rd. Very Happy

Aiyakkkss!! Tumbler pakai castor(tyre) trolli angkat kotak. Styrofoam lagi affraid Nvm like this..

Suruh diorang beli Hotwheels Tumbler 1/50 from me. Then replicate lah betui2. Tyre tumbler tu mcm gear conveyor belt ajer RazzRazz

thanks for sharing!! Lots of Super cars there!! But not much pics of the Super "chick"!!
I demand more pics of the super model!! What a Face

chee keng hong wrote:
thanks for sharing!! Lots of Super cars there!! But not much pics of the Super "chick"!!
I demand more pics of the super model!! What a Face

I scared later kena banned la. Must tanya mods and admins permission dulu Razz

That tumbler come from where? Rolling Eyes

UCB, sure you went to the same motor show? Razz

ya he was......I saw the same lame example......almost puke on the floor..... MadMad

Sarcasm is UCB middle name, haha. I was there today, and the promoter on the photo booth said many are disappointed with the fake tumbler, they didn't manage to get many photo request, and the batman area is so empty...

Fake tumbler and that tumbler bike...

ha ha, funny fake.. u all need to view the moving Bat-Mobile at Movie World Australia.. the cockpit can be open, and drive along the main road inside the theme park..

Here's the rest of the photos....

Saga EV

Exora REEV

Neo R3

EMAS

Kasturi

Neo S2000

Tuah

Lekiu

Jebat

Seat sample

Lotus Esprit

Perodua Bezza

Chevy Camaro SS

Chevy Cruze

Audi R8

Proreka Concept Car

Kia Optima

Peugeot LeMans Racer

Maserati Gran Cabrio

Maserati Quatroporte

Ferrari 458 Italia

Lamborghini Murcielago SV LP-670

Aston Martin

Cute Ferrari Bears

Toyota FT-HS

Honda Insight

Honda City

My shots.The show was kinda disappointing.I prefer the valet parking at the Pacific Hotel.haha

The valet parking at Pacific hotel

And lastly.I spot an Aston Martin Rapide on Malaysian roads!

hassan wrote:
thanx for the pics.. now i dont have to go ady... What a Face ..

pergi..jgn tak pergi!! Lots of Fangula & Monster DD there!! Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:
thanx for the pics.. now i dont have to go ady... What a Face ..

pergi..jgn tak pergi!! Lots of Fangula & Monster DD there!! Razz

Monster DD tak banyak...tapi Fangula BERLAMBAK RazzRazzRazz

I went there yesterday. Dissapointing a little. I cannot find where the Tumbling FoamBat is. I got a lot of pix as well. But yesterday it was too packed. There was a 5 minute jam on the bridge heading back to the Naza area. Proton booth was badly designed and there was one middle section where they showed this electric saga is causing bottle neck traffic. Lets face it, in Proton's booth only the Lotus cars are the highlight, not the Protons. Even the rally car isn't badly packed with photo clickers.

Naza's booth is so so only. They charge u RM15 for closer photo op with their in house photographer with any car there. Not much freebies from everyone. A few more tuner stalls that sells wheels, lights and car car products lining the back section. Also look out for a stall selling HW tumbler.

If there is one budget car seriously considering to get is the Naza 207. There are some niggles. The door lever is sooo light! The door is sooo light. But the seats are probably the best among its class. If got more money, the Hyundai Sonata Avante. God!!! The car is so sexy and cool. Its bordering on CLS kind of deal for less than RM200K. If want a hybrid, the Insight seems more ideal as a fuel saver compared to Prius.

Oh yeah, there are 2 university stalls showing their automotive designs with some long distance vehicles. 1 booth with multi utility vans. 1 truck booth by Isuzu. Some stall with school project kind of thing going on.

Oh yeah 1 more thing, bring your own snacks and water. A plain hot dog cost RM5. The rest u figure it out.

Sorry but it is somewhat fail to me given that i went to this show since it first started, the second year and then i passed 2 shows until this year. Still no good. Really wanna see Camaro, go Johor, wanna see any Ferrari, Lambo or Porsche, go to any hotel and shopping center in golden triangle. The only saving grace is, the ticket price hasn't changed after so many years.

Net is right, i went today with my GF, just came back. Very disappointing. PLEASE DUN GO!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad You can feel it instantly that this year show is more like given faces to the auto market here that they (the maker) simply display 1 or 2 models.

Ironically, those is not there is more than those is there !!!

What you wouldn't see are Merc, BMW, Volvo, Audi, VW, Mazda, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ferrari, Mini, Bentley, RR, Porsche, Jaguar, Range Rover, Ford, Citreon, Fiat, Suzuki, F1 cars, Alfa, Bugatti, Renault, Lambo, Dodge, Saab, Opel, Aston Martin, TVR & somemore forgot...

thefuhrer wrote:

What you wouldn't see are Merc, BMW, Volvo, Audi, VW, Mazda, Subaru, Daihatsu, Ferrari, Mini, Bentley, RR, Porsche, Jaguar, Range Rover, Ford, Citreon, Fiat, Suzuki, F1 cars, Alfa, Bugatti, Renault, Lambo, Dodge, Saab, Opel, Aston Martin, TVR & somemore forgot...

wah.. frm the list u given bro, if these cars are not at the show, i dun there is really anythin much to see.. dun think i'll b goin there, save my $$ better Razz thanks all for the photos btw Very Happy

Yeah, previous local motorshows displayed the TVR Chimera and Speed 12, the speed 12 was really2 gorgeous. This show lack European hotness...! only few on display for example the Porsche Panamera, erm....what else...not even Volvo, previously they brought in Volvo Safety Car Concept, really awesome..and shows the then brand new C70 with folding roof demo....

Feel empty without the Europeans, they really do make an impression on motorshows, their styling is out of this world.....especially the Frenchies & Scandinavians.