Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

problems, problems, problems!!

Do you know those periods when everything is messed up? Today I feel so blue and depressed...
Where should I begin? Well, my dad has a lot of healty problems.... recentely he discovered he has an heart problem since he was born, but his doctor never recognised it... so it went worse and worse and now when he walks too fast or on staircases he can't breath anymore.

My sister-in-law, who is like a real sister for me, is 2 months pregnant and we are all so happy, but this morning she woke up and saw some blood.... her doctor told her that is normal, but she's quite scared and honestely i am too.

My dad has a little factory here where we live, also my brothers work there, but in this period there isn't any work, and they are always nervous and worried.

Furthermore i have so many worries for the college exams, and this morning I argued with my boyfriend. That's all.

Sorry for this, but i really needed to give vent to all of my thoughts .

awwwww... im so sorry
hugs for you

life has its ups and downs..
thats why theres PS, and that why we always try to be nice here...
its our little haven!

You're right Hannah.... when i come here, it's like I don't think of all my problems for some time... But today I expleded, I'd like some peace and happyness.

I don't think it's silly at all! I've cried this morning too.... it really helps to take away some of the sadness inside...

untit125.png

oh, too bad Sad

Are you now okay with your boyfriend?
College exams will be fine Smile
You can do it Smile

Always think positive and look at the bright side Smile

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope that everything is solved!!!!!! my best wishes for your dad and sister hope they are better already and everything will turn out to be ok!!!!!!!

good luck wish your exams!!!!!!

did you receive your order from asos?

Thank you Monina! i'm usually an optimistic person, but too many bad things all together..... Sad
i'm not talking with my boyfriend right now, and that hurts too.... I should study but i have no concentration at all...

Fashionista wrote:
awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope that everything is solved!!!!!! my best wishes for your dad and sister hope they are better already and everything will turn out to be ok!!!!!!!

good luck wish your exams!!!!!!

did you receive your order from asos?

Thank you Fash

I haven't received the order yet.... that's another thing that is on my mind.... I know it isn't so important, but i'm afraid I will lose my money

aw!!!!!!!!! my sweety!!!!!! my dad also had some health problems lately and i had a midterm on college on monday! i can understand you some how! don't worry i'm sure every problem will be solved soon!!!!!

PSFC makes me feel better hun.... I really feel comfortable here!

and Hannah..... Thank you sooooooooooooo much, i can't believe it! that was so sweet!!!

I spent my worst night ever. Mi sister-in-law has been taken to the hospital and she's gonna lose her baby. i feel bad, sad and angry. it's not fair

Chiaretta wrote:
I spent my worst night ever. Mi sister-in-law has been taken to the hospital and she's gonna lose her baby. i feel bad, sad and angry. it's not fair

aw sweetie I'm so sorry. Its never easy when something like this happens ...but our love and thoughts are with you xxxx

Chiaretta wrote:

Oh hun

I am so sorry to hear this..I cannot imagine how you are feeling at the moment. Sending you huge hugs and lots of love xxx

im sorry about what happened chiara... you have a little angel in heaven now... looking after you and your family...

Thank you very much girls for your words and thoughts.... I think we all need some time to go through this, and i really hope next time they will be luckier Sad

hang in there hun it sounds like life is extremely stressful for you right now. sending you lots of hugs and prayers your way!!! xoxo

Thank you Jeanie.... i'm quite upset today.... i haven't slept at all last night and I have tears always ready.... I hope we will better soon!

Thank you everybody Nobody knew about this, except our family, so it's like i can't talk about it with no one.... it helps to give vent to my feelings with somebody!

Chiara, I read your first post and then later saw the news about the baby, so sad, I'm very sorry.

It must seem that nearly everything that could go wrong, is doing at the moment, and it's terribly stressful.
Please remember that we all have times when we feel as though life is overwhelming us, but there are positives as well, in that your family will be getting the medical care that they need, and that you do all have each other for love and support.

My advice to you would be, don't think about it all, just take one day at time and deal with what has to be dealt with there and then, not all the things that might come after

Zoonie wrote:

My advice to you would be, don't think about it all, just take one day at time and deal with what has to be dealt with there and then, not all the things that might come after

Thank you Gill for your precious words..... I'll keep in mind your advice, since I'm learning to live day by day just now.... Today i've thought tooooo much about the sad situation of my sister-in-law: "What if it will happen again? What if they don't want to have another baby?...." and that's so painful. I hope the answers will come and they will be as positive as possible!

HUuuuuGS Chiaretta! I'm sorry stuff like that always happen to snowball and it gets overwhelming. It is soo okay to vent and just have things out of your system for you don't want it to eat you up inside. I will pray for your sister in law & dad and I'm glad to hear you have love ones around you and no matter what, got to think positive. Feel better and dance/workout/etc. those negative vibes. Save that energy for having fun with friends/boyfriends or crack open those textbooks to study for your college exams.
Take cares!
mayski

Thank you very much mayski!

You are all giving me such a good energy.... Thank you!

Yeas, today i'm feeling better than yesterday! I'm try to focus on my studying and not to think about other things! Hope this method works...

Something good eventually!!

Today I received my parcel from Asos and I got 2 marks: 27/30 and 30/30!!!

Yaaaay!

Good news indeed. Hopefully you're pleased with your parcel Smile

Great marks too - and you know, good things should come in threes, so there's bound to be some more news to come

Thank you Gill!

If I could choose what's next I'd pick some health for my daddy!

Hi hun,
I am a nurse and want you to know that some bleeding can be normal.
I promise you this :)I know that it is scary for you both.I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

wish you the best,
Kathy aka Kit & bunnyfuzzyness Smile

Added to your rep Kathy, as I think that was really nice of you to take the time to post that info to Chiara

yes, that really was! Thank you Kathy. Unfortunately this time things have gone bad, but i hope next time everything will be fine! and thank you for all your kindness!