Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Pc help

Dose any any one know how to get rid of this Trojan other than this rubbish site.
http://trojan-killer.net/remove-system-fix-virus-video-guide/
I am infected with this well my daughters lap top is and I have the grand ol job of sorting it out.
I ran the Malware site to no avail.
she as zero anti virus my fault tight! Sad untill I can get to a kasparsky shop sunday .cheers Gaz

Plenty of free AV though Gaz. Have you downloaded & run Malwarebytes? Best thing going in my experience. Smile

all i use is avg and spybot dont know if they would do anything with a trojan though? on the plus side both free.

Plenty of free AV though Gaz. Have you downloaded & run Malwarebytes? Best thing going in my experience. Smile

yep done all that been on it from 6.00 till now had enough.Nice Dell Studio runing vista and its toasted Sad

still no joy gaz? cant think what to suggest you could try running some free stuff through it.we got Norton and you can use it for up to three comps costs a bit mind.

I downloaded a freebie to nail a Trojan once but can't remember where from. All I can remember is the shortcut icon was like an old fashioned dynamite detonator. It did the trick though.
And, don't laugh, try Microsoft.You can download their Malicious Software Removal tool and again, I've solved a problem this way in the past.
It's also worth running something like CCleaner (not a typo) or Wise Disk Cleaner and Registry Cleaner first to clear a bit of crap out of the way. If you've done all this sorry to waffle. Smile

PS I reckon it's this one Smile

http://www.simplysup.com/tremover/download.html

I use eset.

Go to the ESet website to download the software for nothing and get a month free.

When this expires go to fiaofiao.com and get another trial ID and password and repeat.

Real easy to use and update - if it's good enough for the IT dept at work to use its good enough for me!

if you know the name of the trojan then you will be able to find specific removal tools just for that trojan. Symantec homepage will have the trojan removal tool listed

AVG as just pulled a Trojan horse dropper genetric c.....10% left on the scan I will come back in abit cheers for that gaz

after a full AVG scan and the fact it pulled up a trojan,
No differnce what so ever !!!!! outstanding ! next Antispyware..this is doing my head in 4 hours and sod all progress!