Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

my sweetest im so happy chatting with u!!!!!!! how the comp going?????? what about voting???

hhehehe glad to hear that congratulations voting is finished and i am on 3rd place congratulationscongratulationscongratulations yaaaaaaay i'm sooooo happy congratulations thank you all for helping me congratulationsSmile

i'm going to watch movie now congratulations will be back in marketing time in15 minutes LOL congratulations

what means 3rd????u deserve the 1st place.....did u win something?????

hehehehehehehhe LOL well i'm happy with 3rd place to congratulations yeah i have won some AMAZING items congratulations but need to wait until 2 or 3 days to receive it cause owner of that competition is really bussy and don't have much time congratulations the one of my prizes is japanese pink uniform and it is the only one i don't have and i have searched for it for ages congratulations now i will have it finally congratulations xD

Hi, looking around a little. I've been out all day and Im going out at night since its my sister's bday =P, how about you?

ohhh wish everything best to your sister congratulationsSmile i'm waiting for PS to load and to make new shop with HUGE SALE from 20 to 50 % lower prices congratulations hope this will help to Dixy's budget a little LOL congratulations

hi Zane congratulations well i'm making new shop that i hope will help Dixy little with budget congratulations xD i have decide to not spend my 999,5999 etc for some time congratulations cause Dixy is sooo poor this days and Dixy don't like to be poor LOL congratulations what are you doing congratulations

LOL Gabs congratulations

oh i just had my breakfast here ;D lol share me some of those Gabs! hahaha
Ah Pedja, i guess your pet needs to pay a visit to my pet's house and learn some How-to-be-happy-of-being-a-Poor-Citizen. Lacquer is an expert on it XD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahah well Dixy has forgot how is that to be poor Sad now when i remember when i have started playing how i'm was happy when i have bought 1 or 2 TWS items for whole week and now i am sad cause i can't buy some of the most expensive items on forums LOL congratulations well Dixy need to be little more graady and to help more to poor pets congratulations xD

LOL!! i like how that last sentence sounds Laughing
you have helped us a lot by holding these competitions, i'll try hitting one of the winning numbers congratulations
hahhaha sometimes im thinking how you guys even manage to afford payment of 5999s and such

ahahahahahah LOL i have just now saw what i wrote LOL congratulations ahahahahahahahah i'm sooo stupid congratulations LOL congratulations well after a lot of trading and playing PS for more than 2 years you will be able to do that to congratulationscongratulations

i've played for more than 2 years but i always stop during the middle of the year up until next year XD
yet i happen to play once in a while only Laughing

XD I often forget the number too and end up editing my posts pretty often Rofl

Ah!! i'll try doing that congratulations
But im not sure with the prices i should charge for the items, i don't usually sell ^^ lol

Oh alright thanks guys!!! congratulations i'll try to work on that and check if i got any items that can make me money (lol)

Oh see you !! : )

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahhah congratulations i'm sooo happy for that cause i'm was worried that anybody will not like to chat here congratulations

XD No Way! Lol : ) it's fun to chat after all.
Oh by the way sorry for my late replies, Bad internet connection ;P

^^ hehe yeah i hope i could at least win this one congratulations
oh anyway have you ever sent a ticket to EA support? How long does it take for them to respond and solve your problem?

ohh Lucky you congratulations
Hey is it my computer or what but i kept on re-loading this page but see no replies from you until the very seconds ago

ahahahahahahha that is something with your computer or internet LOL congratulations i have posted in at least 10 minuts ago congratulations

yeah right o_o ..
curse you internet! Laughing

oh pedja i think i cant post my drawings as requested this week, i'll start scanning them on monday and get them done next week

Oh wow i hate doing my Math. Ah no, i can't even stand thinking of doing it. I just lose all the mood to study whenever at home hahahha!

ahahahahahhahahaha LOL congratulations don't need to hurry we are here congratulations well see what i have draw today congratulations i don't like it very much like the one before but well it isn't that bad .. is it ??

elegan10.jpg

yea agree with you, i like the previous one better
But oh come on!! it isn't bad at all that's PRETTY!!
how long have you been drawing?

no congratulations onlything i do on my computer is drawing , playing PS and most of time i am on PSFC LOL congratulations but also i'm playing in orchestra for more tha 10 years and dance for more than 12 years now congratulations xD

you ???

wow cool
i dont really have many activities, i go online much recently so i hardly have the time to draw XD
i also read manga and watch anime at other times. Have you heard about those?
congratulations