Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

DAVID'S MIC&MOUTH&CFM PICS - NEW KILLER ONES AT THE LAST PAGES

Recommended Posts

David is always making all of us - Drool A LOT and Thud_old MULTIPLE TIMES
with his HOT MIC&MOUTH AND CFM* LOOK pics...

I need your help to post here all THESE PICS...

I'll start...











Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could live in this thread. And probably die in it too. Wink






Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Piper, dear, you owe me a new keyboard. This one seems to have gotten orange juice spit all over it when I saw that last pic. Dear lord!!!
Thud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Mandy wrote:
Piper, dear, you owe me a new keyboard. This one seems to have gotten orange juice spit all over it when I saw that last pic. Dear lord!!!
Thud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_old


ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@iLoveDC wrote:
This pic is so BEAUTIFUL!


THANKS!!! I totally took that one in Baltimore!!! There's actually a series of 4 shots like this that I snapped back to back, because he was RIGHT THERE and the light looked so pretty Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
those last few pics are really really HOT. Thank you for those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU


That pic literally makes me weak in the knees.


Oh, THANK YOU!!! You've got a talent there. Or maybe it's just a HOT ASS subject. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Kim76 wrote:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU


That pic literally makes me weak in the knees.


Oh, THANK YOU!!! You've got a talent there. Or maybe it's just a HOT ASS subject. LOL


Hot ass subject... check!
Talent... getting better... check!
GREAT Camera... check!
FRONT ROW SEATS... Check!!!

I credit the seats most for my Baltimore pics... without them, they would have never been so fantabulous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here they all are... just for fun Smile




ReallyCooking... I'm dead with this...My gawd !!!
So much hotness... so much.... DroolDroolDroolDrool
Thud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks like an angel in those pics!! He's the sexiest angel I have ever seen Thud_old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@iLoveDC wrote:
He looks like an angel in those pics!! He's the sexiest angel I have ever seen Thud_old


A VERY GORGEOUS ANGEL...FALLEN STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN... IN OUR LIVES !!!!! Angel LoveAngel Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Piper wrote:
@iLoveDC wrote:
He looks like an angel in those pics!! He's the sexiest angel I have ever seen Thud_old


A VERY GORGEOUS ANGEL...FALLEN STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN... IN OUR LIVES !!!!! Angel LoveAngel Love


This is why I kept snapping them... I saw the first one and the light looked amazing around him! I have another one with backlighting that I love, let me go find it Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're veering off topic... but OK, backlighting pics...aka, David is an angel pics...

This one is one of my favs... it's not a close up, but I love it. It's actually my desktop background right now... Rockstar Angel



And this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this one... a little bit old....but stilll WooHoo!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Piper wrote:
Here they all are... just for fun Smile




ReallyCooking... I'm dead with this...My gawd !!!
So much hotness... so much.... DroolDroolDroolDrool
Thud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_old


ARMS: Check
EYES: Check
LIPS: Check
HELL YEAH!!!!! Can this man get any hotter?????? I think NOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget the Fanbase, it's not in the pic.....but you know it's there! Twisted EvilROFLOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@iLoveDC wrote:
Don't forget the Fanbase, it's not in the pic.....but you know it's there! Twisted EvilROFLOL


OMG !!! HOLY HOTNESS !!!!
ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLThud_oldThud_oldThud_oldThud_old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMD you ladies are killing me!! Hot Hot Hot thread!! Yes he does look like an angel. The sexiest angel I have ever seen!

This one is quite nice. Drool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We're veering off topic... but OK, backlighting pics...aka, David is an
And this one...


Hey all! I'm new here..
I just like to say that I LOVE love David in close-ups!! Awww Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...