Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digginoncookie

XL'Lent Acoustic Xmas at House of Blues Orlando-Who's Going?

Ok ladies....who all is going to this show on Sunday?? Roll Call!! What are you wearing, what are your plans for before and after the show? Share the info with your fellow word nerds. We are gonna have such a good time. Nice and warm weather for the day - 78 high, 60 low so it's a shorts and flip flops type of day here in Sunny Florida. Heart

I will be there with my daughter. Driving down that morning and driving home after the show. I am not sure on what I'm wearing yet. My daughter is wearing a black skull & hearts shirt, jeans and converse. That is unless she changes her mind!! LOL! Can't wait to meet all my fellow word nerds. Should be a great time. Music Makes me HAPPY

I'm going. Flying in that morning, flying out the next day. Have no clue on plans other then we want to line up early and I want to hit World Of Disney and Goofy's Candy Shop. I'd kill to get some park time but there is no way.

I also have no clue on what I am wearing, since it is winter here so I have to through some spring stuff. Laughing

Guest Guest
I will be there too! Karen-flo98- and I are driving up that morning and probably driving back that night!
Not sure what I'll be wearing other than comforable shoes!!! We will have nice Florida weather too:)

Guest Guest

WOOHOO!!! I'm OBVIOUSLY not going, LOL but wish y'all have a great time! Say hi to David in my name Awww Love

I am going wit my cousin and aunt. Im not sure what Im wearing yet..maybe jean and a green shirt. I want to get there early so we can go shopping in the market place and have lunch at the house of blues so we can get the pass the line thing.

Me toooooo I'm going with the best chickies in the world!!! Can't wait! I might just wear jeans, tshirt and sneakers nothing glamorous. Maybe something from what I wore on the AI tour over the summer.

I called the HOB yesterday and they said they won't know how long each set will be until they get the set list on Sunday. But the nice guy I talked to named Ryan (sounded hot BTW) said that it will be Gavin first, then David, and Natasha and Colbie switch headlining every other show.

Only 3 days ladies!!! WOOHOO!!

I called the HOB yesterday and they said they won't know how long each set will be until they get the set list on Sunday. But the nice guy I talked to named Ryan (sounded hot BTW) said that it will be Gavin first, then David, and Natasha and Colbie switch headlining every other show.

Only 3 days ladies!!! WOOHOO!!

Thanks for the info! I am so excited!!!

Omg I can't believe it. 2 more days now and then I will be flying in. Omg this is surreal.

We will plode for sure i dont know how i am handling the acoustic and then meeting Andrew

*waves*

the countdown is killing me....I'm finally done with finals so now I have nothing else to occupy my mind for the next 48hrs and it's killin me! lol...in a good way of course!

no clue what I'm wearing yet...gonna wait and see on the weather. like yesterday in jax it was 75, then went down to 50 mid-day because of rain, then went back up to 70 in the early evening and then was like 40 degrees when I got home from going out lol...the weather can be skitzo down here this time of year....but more than likely I'll wear something I'll freeze in before something to keep me warm lol

Well, it's supposed to warm back up by Sunday.

Sun
Dec 14
Mostly Cloudy

Hi-76°
Low-61°

Rain chance-10%

Yes, the weather here is very unpredictable.

Also, I wonder if the boys are here in FL yet?? Probably flew over my head today!! hahaha!

Omg I might cry when I get off the plane. LOL Meeting my girls at the HOB using the shuttle whooo hooo. It makes me want to go see the Magic Kingdom instead lol

im slow..what is the performance for? it is a whole show or one song? live or pretaped? and where is is disneyworld again?

It's for the radio station it's an acoustic show with Colbie Callat, Natasha Bedingfield, Gavin Dagraw and David. Disney World is in Florida. And I'm flying there from NY just for maybe 5 songs. I don't care because I might get my chance to meet the little bro. i'm excited!!!

The performance is a radio station concert(like the jingleball last night) at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney. It's not a taped for TV thing, it's a concert, and apparently a completely acoustic show as well. Not sure what that means. David is performing second on the night from what we've heard and will do a set.

Sadly we won't be able to bring back pics or video because the camera rules at HOB are strict and they toss you out if they even see a camera. Daina is cellcasting for Rickey though.

^^ thanks! acustic sounds nice but probably no EEB with him then huh? Very Sad

what time is it at? i want to be here as i missed the cellcast last night..

The show starts at 5 PM EST. No idea what that means as far as what time David will go on.

Amanda what time does you flight get in? I think ours gets in around 9:30.

so thats 3pm for me. if david goes on second id say i need to be ready by 3:30. thanks and have fun girls!

Chel I'm getting in like 11:30 so you guys will be at Downtown Disney already. I'm taking the shuttle there so you won't have to wait for me.

God I haven't even packed, printed my ticket or planned out a thing. This is really a fly by the seat of my pants trip for me. I should get working on doing some stuff. Laughing

I went shopping but all they have around here is winter clothes. Laughing

I'll figure out something.

I have to work until midnight tomorrow, I just found out that I have to finish this press work before I go, so I'm staying until our local store closes to use the office. Ugh.

Oh well, I am used to running on no sleep for this guy. Laughing I'll just try to sleep on the plane. I'll be semi-doped up anyway, as it's the only way I can fly. Laughing

I'm going to the show too! Woo hoo! I'm currently visiting some friends in the Vero Beach area and will drive up that morning for lunch at HOB and then the concert. I bought my ticket late and have to do the will call thing..ugh! Anyways, see you guys there and travel safe! Heart

I'm going to bring Twilight to read, since I need a new book series since Potter is done and I want to read the book before I see the movie.

Doors open at 5, show starts at 6 I believe...

ETA: Yep, I just called in and verified, shows starts at 6. I plan on getting there early anyway though.

Kim there is THREE hours time difference between California and Florida! So if the show really started at 5 that would be 2 pm here not 3! but I see now it starts at 6 not 5, so 6 is 3 p.m. here!

Ahh, crap.. I will probably have to eat dinner halfway through the cellcast. Very Sad