Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leann1

O.M.G! (Pictures)

I don't know who took this pic but to whoever it is, let me stand up and applaud you loudly and sincerely and may I also offer many, MANY heartfelt thanks!

WOW! Yeah, that's it. Just wow! This has got to be one of the hottest freakin pics EVER! Okay, where's the hose. Must cool down.

Seriously, is it just me? Am I the only one this pic is doing amazing things to?

I have to agree. It has been my desktop wallpaper at work for a couple of months. I like the sweaty, angry Dave (who am I kidding, I like all versions of Dave)

Guest Guest
love plode

AMAZING!!! Thanks to the photographer and to Leann for that hawtness overloaded pic!!!

HAWTNESSSS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
I never thought the sweatness could look sooooooooo good Awww Love

@Leann wrote:
I don't know who took this pic but to whoever it is, let me stand up and applaud you loudly and sincerely and may I also offer many, MANY heartfelt thanks!

WOW! Yeah, that's it. Just wow! This has got to be one of the hottest freakin pics EVER! Okay, where's the hose. Must cool down.

Seriously, is it just me? Am I the only one this pic is doing amazing things to?

This photo makes me want to put a little KTON on David's neck with that hot sweaty David looking at me...

@cooksgal wrote:
HAWTNESSSS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
I never thought the sweatness could look sooooooooo good Awww Love

amen sistah!!

@Leann wrote:

David Cook is the world's Sexiest Man Alive Ever!!! Oh I love David Cook more! Whoa!!!Whoa!!!Whoa!!!

Oh fuuuuck! Thud_old
I don't think I can stay away much longer. XD
I need to kiss/bite/suck on that neck!!
*mooooooan*

Guest Guest
He looks skinny!

lovesickforDC wrote:
He looks skinny!

He is skinny.
He's never been fat.
You're just the right size Dave! Wink

Seriously, these pictues are killing me! Thud!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking them and posting.