Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Guinness World Records Day 2009

Guest Guest
Happy Guinness World Records Day!

Today is the international day of record celebration the day when the Guinness World Records book celebrates its own world record as the worlds biggest-selling copyright publication, with in excess of 110 million copies sold!

To mark this occasion, Guinness World Records hosts a vast, global day of record breaking, with attempts planned from London to New York, Sydney to Memphis, Helsinki to Birmingham. Find out more at www.guinnessworldrecords.com

Myself, Ive been trying to rustle up some participants for a mass hug in St Pancras International check out my recruitment video here and well hopefully lasso some early commuters today to take part. Sadly I cant join in the adjudicators and I must remain independent and impartial so fingers crossed we get enough people.

Its free to set or break a Guinness World Record, so why not be inspired and try to get your name in the next edition of the book. Check out the videos on our YourTube channel and have a flick through the new 2010 book for ideas.

Good luck to everyone attempting a record today!

Craig

Craig Glenday
Editor-in-Chief
Guinness World Records

Video from Guinness World Records

HAPPY WORLD RECORDS DAY FRO PSFC

cool! i think i want to set the record for playing on PS the longest!

hee hee love his accent! i would hug him. ba ha ha ah!!