Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maltese

Glasses.... They freak me out!!

Oh my gawd!!! Today my parents decided to take me to the eye doctor..... to see where I need lenses or not! I'm afraid if I AM wearing one that will ruin my whole look!!!!!!
My heart is beating so HARD, and were going in like, 1 more hour!!!!!!! HELPPPPP
Aggghhhhhh glasses make me crazy!!!!!

Zoonie wrote:
How did you get on Maltese?

I was reliefed because my parents say tomorrow because it rain so BAD today!!!!

I've worn glasses for many years now...I can't read without them There are some lovely modern designer frames around now ..mine are titanium and very light. Also , consider contact lenses ..then no one will know that your need them !!

I have glasses too, and my eyes have a condition called Nastagnus which means they always move. I can't drive a car or get my pilot's license because of it. So, I have to wear glasses. And Kasijab is right, there are some really great looking glasses out there on the market and people can get them to accessorize.

I figure if Elton John could do it, so can we. Make a fun adventure of looking around and seeing what is out there.

And then.... I go to the eye doctor and said I'm minus 0,75 (left eye) and me and my parents were discussing about it.

-0.75 isn't very much. See what the advice and recommendations are, and what your parents think.

Are contact lenses (or just one if that's all you need) an option?

Really struggling with poor vision isn't worth it at all, being able to see properly is important for studying and for every day life, and it makes such a difference when you're out and about, or trying to read.

Yeah, I know. It's wasn't really bad, because the doctor say IF both of your eyes got the condition. Then it will efect my vision. Oh lawl and my sis.... she got plus 2,5 on her left eye too.... I have seen many of my friends wearing glasses, some of they look strange, and sometimes weirs, and sometimes beautiful.... The disscussion was end, and I don't need glasses after all!!!!! congratulations