Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetoncook

Easter

Easter is just a few short days away and I wanted to wish all my DC sista's a blessed day! What are your plans? Got any traditions? We are having turkey, ham, veggies and a bunch of other stuff with a few close family members. I filled a shovel and pail set with goodies for my step-grand kids and great nephew.

Happy Easter! I'm just going to my aunt's apartment for a small gathering and ham and lots of chocolate!

This is my favorite holiday and one of my favorite days of the entire year, even more than Christmas. I love springtime and new life, it just brings such a great feeling to my heart Smile

I'm going with my hubby to his aunt's house second year in a row. He has three little cousins ages 4 and 5 and I made up easter baskets for them by filling a sand pail with a shovel with stuff for them this year

Had an awesome Easter feast at my sister's and brother-in-law's house, there was lot's of family there, and we ate all day, lol. I brought flowers and lemon bars, and was given a yummy Easter basket filled with chocolate...what could be better!?! Hope you all had a happy Easter!~Wendy