Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Remember Me

Saw Remember Me today!!
 rememb10.jpg
I didn't even know what it was about. All I knew was that our boy R. Patz was in it and I was going to watch it with the girls.

Don't listen to what the critics have said about this movie. It really really was good...truly!

If you don't know what Remember Me is about, I highly recommend NOT looking it up. Just go in and watch it. The ending will REALLY surprise you!!

oh...one more thing...if you don't know what this movie is about - take tissues.
and, if you do - still take tissues!

You've seen it already????

There is a premiere here in Lodnon today and R. Patz should be there but I won't be able to go as I have a class this evening (and it all starts before I leave work)

I can't wait to have some free time so I can go and see it. I know very little about the film and will make sure I have good supply of tissue with me (as per your recommendation).

I've heard that R. Patz would be there clotheless. Is that true?

there are a couple of hotness scenes LOL but he is for the most part clothed. sorry to disappoint! ha ha.

oh, that's good that you know very little about the film. don't look anything up. just go watch it!!!!

Yes there was a premiere in London Leicester Square last night (17th) but film is not going to be in cinemas until 2nd April so bit time to wait.

In the mean time - here is a pic from last night

The 23- year-old, who was returning to his native city, said: ‘I never go to places where crowds congregate, so it’s always a novelty.