Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCTaT2Grl

Hey Ya'll Remember me?!? :)

Hey! - I'm sorry that i haven't been on here like forever. I hope everyone in here is good and loving all the new David stuff he's been putting out.. Can't wait for this Pre-Order to happen but anyways i have a question and it's probably a long shot cause nobody has seen this picture except for me and i know someone posted it and that's why i seen it ... okay I think this photo was taken at the same photo shoot as the one photo that everyone has seen .. The one of him holding a Brunette girl ankle and she's hmm "naked" *blushes* Well there is another photo unless it's not him hmm it looks like he's sitting with his head back and the same brunette girl either kissing or biting his neck.. Has anyone seen that picture or saved it? I'm sure pictures like that is probably not allowed in here but i don't know were else to go and find this photo unless i'm dreaming lmao! I know i seen it. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

Smile Pam

Hi Pam. Nice to see you here again. I remember the one where he is holding the girl's ankle, but I have never seen the other one. If you find it please share it here. I'd like to see that one. But for me, never saw it.

@vsteph1 wrote:
Hi Pam. Nice to see you here again. I remember the one where he is holding the girl's ankle, but I have never seen the other one. If you find it please share it here. I'd like to see that one. But for me, never saw it.

Hi! Hey! Well i can't seem to find that one photo anywhere and i remember seeing it. If i ever come across it i will post it

Yes, please post!  Would love to see it!

DEBRA Hi!

Hey Pam! I'm another 'MIA'. *waves - Hi everyone!'

Not only have I not seen those pics, but have a feeling I've missed a whole lot. I'm no help in your search, but thought I'd say 'Hey Pam!!' anyway. Hi!

@pn112 wrote:
Hey Pam!  I'm another 'MIA'. *waves - Hi everyone!'

Not only have I not seen those pics, but have a feeling I've missed a whole lot. I'm no help in your search, but thought I'd say 'Hey Pam!!' anyway. Hi!

Hi! That's cute! Hey everybody Smile I haven't found the photo yet but i know i seen it but i can't remember were i saw it at lol it could be all in my head.

Guest Guest

Hi Pam and Peggy!!! Sooo nice to see you back Smile Hope you come hang out more often. I haven't seen the photos either but would love to Wink