Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eric

11 COMMON THINGS THAT GIRLS DO AND THEIR MEANINGS

Guys there very many things that girls do and say and we fail to understand what they mean or what they want us do. So here are some of the few things girls do, say and there meanings

1. When a GIRL is quiet when you’re together, Millions of things are running in her mind, some are about her future, the love you have for her, her family, the goals in the relationship…

2. When a GIRL never argues with you when you make a mistake, she is hurting inside & thinking deeply, why her being hurt, why you that she trusted so much hurting her? and many more…

3. When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions, She is wondering how long you will be around with her and what are you aims of loving her?

4. When a GIRL answers “ I'm fine, Okay, Never mind…" after a few seconds, She is not at all fine may be something is twisting her mind may be from you, a pal, another guy dating her, relative, money, her boss, her job, or other stuff like studies. So dig deep and get to know why? Don’t leave that hanging.

5. When a GIRL stares at you so much, She is wondering why you are lying to her or you are serious with what u tell her

6. When a GIRL lays on your chest, She is wishing for you to be Hers forever and ever

7. When a GIRL calls you every day, She is seeking for your attention so that you also feel her. In other wards she is showing some care

8. When a GIRL sends u messages every day, She wants you to reply at least once

9. When a GIRL says I love you, She means it so don’t let her down if she is worth your love

10. When a GIRL says that she can't live without you, She has made up her mind that you are her future and she has much hope in you. Make it real guys

11. When a GIRL says "i miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than that. Try to feel and understand that

Guys, Hope now u can picture what you have gone through and what your girls have been doing all long, If they happen to do them again, be extra brilliant and act like a real man, never lose those open chances again when a girl tries to show u green lights for you to enter her heart. C’mon go on and shower her with endless love and you make her forget all the pain she has ever gone through. Trust me if you’re serious with her she will give you all her best.

PLEASE NOTE: Not all girls/ladies out there who do this that mean everything that I listed above. Some are players, cheats and time wasters. They are all about draining our wallets. They well know that those are the things that can melt a guy’s heart to do everything she wants. So have an eagle eye to some of them

Ladies out there you can tell me were Am wrong with what I have written in this article.

Feel free to join our page and become a fan here Don't cheat in relationship. if you are not happy then just leave