Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

I'm also looking for last 2 weeks mystery items

as stated above ..am missing last 2 weeks mystery items ..(since 20th DEC) Pls leave your price thanks

Audrey hun, I'll send you one of each one I have Smile I need to check which ones though I know I'm missing one or two Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Audrey hun, I'll send you one of each one I have Smile I need to check which ones though I know I'm missing one or two Smile

thanks Sara ...but don't leave yourself short .. I'm sure someone will sell me them ... Sad

I'll just send them to you hun Smile If you want to send me something it's fine. You've gifted lots though Smile So don't worry about it Smile

I think the ones missing are the snow man carrier decor, the gingerbread stocking... and the new year ones Smile I might be missing another one though... can't think of any more right now..

I have 2 hot water bottle for 2*999 each. If deal, pls send me a F/R with note stating payment and items. thank you

PS pls note that i delete after trade. BTW, im a newbie here.. i have many positive VMs on PF Forum tho... I am willing to send first if u dont trust me.. congratulations

i initially had much more.. but... I already sold 'em... hehe, sorry.

Monina wrote:
I have 3 pcs. obin plushie that you want Smile

for how much ???