Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

For fashionista...

Guest Guest
I can`t wait for her to come here

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was lost in college! the session is really short period of time and the material is times two!!!!! also had some problems but everything is ok now, thnank God, ouf, thank so much!!!!!!!! you really making me blush and in teras! aaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

FAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU`RE BACK!!!!!

We have so much to catch up on! How was your college? How did it go? You could always use the agony aunt section!

Please post in the wintery wish upon a star your wishlist so I could grant it!
My wishlist is in my siggy! : love:

AshamedAshamedAshamedAshamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today i was lost in exercises!!!!!!! i help a friend of mine with math , i did 15 exercises so she could understand, i beleive she did finally!!!!! -smorkle, you must be proud of me!!!!!!- then i had to read for business ethics Platos Republic and do exercises in Finance ouuuuuuu the cash budgets are sooooo long and i did an exersice on ratios by myself and it was correct!!!!!!! i even partcipated in class!!!!!!

Guest Guest

You did a hard work today fash,believe me,and it was worth it!
I`m glad that you`re back,and I can`t wait for you to see the mega winter madness with a wintery wish upon a star!
That thread is very good and I granted a lot of wishes - you`re next Laughing

it wouldn't be right to ask for something, wouldn't be fair!!!!! but i'll see if i could grant you some!!!!!! no just some helath problems, thank you though, so thought full!!!!

Guest Guest

You`re welcome

there lots of threads!!!!!! and i missed only a day, almost! awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! you are an guardian angel Laz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Because I missed you!!
And because I want to show off my artistic skills

Guest Guest

Tomorrow I`ll edit my avatar,I`m off to bed now,having a rough day at school tomorrow SadSadSadSadSad

Guest Guest
Just don`t forget to put a link in your siggy to your wishlist xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Guest
It is time to bump this thread again and let fash see how much we all care for her!

Guest Guest

no problem

Guest Guest