Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Humiliation, tion, tion-

From stargatedestiny To Ericrb, Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 pm
Btw Check below

I lied completely to all of out there's no irc on it there only a simple relay script that when u download your server it comes with a hidden irc channel ok there explained now??? Or do I have to tell u where I'm located I have mountain timezone ok? I'm on a reallyfast network that's way more powerful then ull ever be on k got it yet or do I have to continue there was no hacking on a server I was just kidding k u don't have hummor do u!!! Wow u can't take a joke ok I'll say it I'm sorry for jk u guys I love that server I was going get 10 others to join it but I told them don't because u banned me and then they wanted another one I sent them to aplusfreebuild now they'll nvr join that server because u banned me and out the 10 2 of them were hardcore builders making giant skysrapers with very high detail so u lost out on that toobad buts it's to late there on my other server if u want link ask frog he has so ya the server is hidden from alllinthemined users because my uncle put that script in if u want in deal with him and I'll give u a chance to think it over when I was talking about irc and below that was a big joke k I swear i don't lie about those stuff I'm loyal to my server Crying or Very sad Cool
Some people will understand why I posted this private message Smile

masteronion wrote:
This has to be one of the greatest PMs ever received.
I know. I should ask his uncle to create a script that allow us to use more character in our signature so we could put this quote in. ok k k