Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frogger409

Frogger's Way to Play.

I like Minecraft, but I also like to add to that awesome game. That's why I use some good mods. I prefer mods that are useful and balanced. I disapprove of cheating though (Inventory Editors, etc.). So I'll show you guys some mods that I recommend:

• Risugami's Mods: Modloader w/ Grass Fix, More Stackables, AudioMod, DeathChest, Spawner GUI. They don't modify too much, but are good to have. I only recently started using death chest.

• Zan's MiniMap: This mod is one that I really love. It's useful to get my bearings, and mark places since it's really easy to get lost in Minecraft.

• MoreCreeps & Weirdos: If you want more things to do, this is one to get. Blorps keep you busy if you want to keep your forest looking beautiful since they eat leaves(Log Columns = Not attractive.). Floobs also keep you busy since they can set fire to things and melt rocks. Evil Scientists with their crazy experiments also keep you busy. @_@ And that's only 3 of the mobs.

• Telescope(Scroll Down): Zoom in on things from afar. Good for watchtowers Wink

• Baby Animals: I really like this mod. The baby animals are a good addition to the game while keeping the "Minecraft feel."

• JohnSmith Texture Pack: I really like this pack. It makes the game look really good. I also like GERUDOKU.

These are my recommendations. Make sure to read the whole OP in each forum link for installation instructions. For editing minecraft.jar, I personally use 7-zip. I like it ^^

Happy Minecrafting!

-The Frog, ANYfrog.-

I need a Secret Cow Level mod. I killed about 100 cows in Apoc's farm in SMP but I couldn't find any epic loot.

Oh wait, minecraft, yeah, uhhh... they still need this mod for... you know, leathers?!

You forgot the most important mod, Airplanes. Build airplane parts and assemble them. Can even build a attached MG and bullets and have dogfights in MP (if the mod is enabled on there). In SMP can just scout out the landscape/build spots and even shoot at enemy critters at night.

Holy shit seriously

If i can make warshock into the plane mod i'll do it Very Happy