Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Snowy

My Gaurdian?

Guest Snowy
I am not sure who my guardian is. I heard that the war would be starting again, because Demonic
came back. Either way people still think I should have a gaurdian or protecter. Kevin was
my protecter when I was a pupil. Remember hiding from Demonic. Good times. Good times.
Anyway can we please decide on this. Everyone is thinking that Zhuge will be my gaurdian. Although I will absolutley not have eric as my gaurdian, sorry eric. The only people that I would probably alow to protect me would be the people I can most trust. Which is: Kevin. Moufisto. Zhuge. And Darthfart. So can we please discuss on this so I know. Or if I will even have one.

Also, would I have permission from Frogger and evryone else to gaurd Taia and Viv?

Thanks,
Zelda

Snowy wrote:
I am not sure who my guardian is. I heard that the war would be starting again, because Demonic
came back. Either way people still think I should have a gaurdian or protecter. Kevin was
my protecter when I was a pupil. Remember hiding from Demonic. Good times. Good times.
Anyway can we please decide on this. Everyone is thinking that Zhuge will be my gaurdian. Although I will absolutlet not have eric as my gaurdian, sorry eric. The only people that I would probably alow to protect me would be the people I can most trust. Which is: Kevin. Moufisto. Zhuge. And Darthfart. So can we please discuss on this so I know. Or if I will even have one.

Also, would I have permission from Frogger and evryone else to gaurd Taia and Viv?

Thanks,
Zelda
What... the... fack?

*Guardian
*Guard
*Protector

I facepalm'd exactly 769 times.

Guest Snowy
excuse me ppl tell me this

We should totally put up a poll. Whatcha think?

Guest Snowy
idk I just wanna know

Snowy wrote:
idk I just wanna know
Well set up a poll and we will know who's your guardian.

still facepalming

LMFAO onion, but on topic.....I should go with mouf if I were you, he can kick/ban/demote/molest the mean experts

kevinsweijen wrote:
LMFAO onion, but on topic.....I should go with mouf if I were you, he can kick/ban/demote/molest the mean experts

I do much worse to you all the time.. <3

oh wait you have molest there, my bad.. that's the least of it =D

On topic, I gotta say, Zelda this is pretty random.
Guardian?
what do you need guarding from?
have you been bullied in AITM lately?

Also, we're all pretty much watching, and you're an EXPERT so it's not like you don't have the power to defend yourself accordingly inside the server.

please, you're just not making much sense to me.. i need to know what you need guarding from to be concerned by this.. haha Neutral

Guest Snowy
I dont get it either. Although people, of who i will NOT mention, bug me about this to the point of I am CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, what section is this topic posted?? Off topic? I HAVE A RIGHT XD

whatever delete this topic if ya want XD

Okay, that's odd.
i reckon someone was pulling your leg, or commenting on an appeal for you by experts, relating it to gaurdians. lolol

psh, well, if someone starts buggin yah about it again, tell us what he/she said.
or not, i can't say this matters and keep a serious face on XDDD

screenshot the crap out of the people who are bugging ya

ALSO, I think we should stop buggin the little girl mouf...

(next week finncorp? *wink wink wank wank*)

kevinsweijen wrote:
screenshot the crap out of the people who are bugging ya

ALSO, I think we should stop buggin the little girl mouf...

(next week finncorp? *wink wink wank wank*)

Helll yeah!