Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
11014GRF

Who wants to play some beta with me?

I propose we make the largest army of all 'name here server'. Round everybody up in minecraft prisons. Forcefully change the server name to AITM Hardcore PVP. Round up all the prisoners and make them work in the mines. Handing over all iron, gold and diamond. Muhahahaha.... ahem or just survive. Whichever.

Heres what i suggest we do. Throw ourselves out there Lets make some fancy graphics and make a nice clan post on the forums. Lets tell them that AITM is a group of 150 Minecrafters who, although have no official beta server, would like to play on this one. Lets take up a big spot on the east road (not much going on there, but there is a random sleepable bed) and make a city! (we can later buy the protections for it.) and finally lets build a small vault and cover it in lava. (should throw off many xrayers.) I say we go for it.

Ill begin this new plan by making some AITM graphics, also using sharoks latest onion one, i like it Very Happy

ps. and sharok, on a secret note i got it working and did some experimenting. I'll keep it responsible and discrete.

The vault was in lava.

The server or a corrupt admin deleted my inventory.

1 guy must observe en entrace of the base while 2 guys are beside it, when someone opens it to exit, enter and attack him, then loot the hell out of the base and exit.

make a background, a logo if u want, u can just right clic ans show images of the forum to see how the theme is made, thats how i do it. I might give u access to some goodies, but i can't right now. sry

that was fast, and it doesn't seem to let me save the images Sad

btw, what is ur steam?