Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sloth5950

i'm sad :(

even though i've been inactive for a while now... I was gonna come back

I don't really think it was neccassary to make me a rookie as a can't do jack **** ( yes i know their asterixes and not actually stopping me from swearing) please promo, I'll play again

Sloths promise Smile

Guest Snowy
lol Slothness. Did you not read the other topic? Onion lost all the info on the server. Everyone didn't have their rank anymore, we didn't demote you :3

Yup.

I ran around this morning as a Novice.

With Frogger and an adept watching in amusement XDDDD

So are we gunna get are ranks back soon, I mean I know it may take some time. Okay let me put this another way- are we going to get are ranks back eventually? Or will we have to prove or greatness once more? Wait... if everyone including the Onion lost their ranks then who can promote us? Well I suppose it doesnt matter to me, I dont mind building in Novice worlds. Hey maybe the Onion can use this little disaster as an excuse to destroy All In the Mined and make a brand new server. I mean AITM was getting over crowded last time I checked, with novices I mean.

Guest Snowy
justApoet wrote:
So are we gunna get are ranks back soon, I mean I know it may take some time. Okay let me put this another way- are we going to get are ranks back eventually? Or will we have to prove or greatness once more? Wait... if everyone including the Onion lost their ranks then who can promote us? Well I suppose it doesnt matter to me, I dont mind building in Novice worlds. Hey maybe the Onion can use this little disaster as an excuse to destroy All In the Mined and make a brand new server. I mean AITM was getting over crowded last time I checked, with novices I mean.

Yeah everyone's gonna get their ranks back Very Happy When we see you on the server

Moufisto wrote:
Yup.

I was that adept lolz.

i did my best to give you the best rank i could

Cathcart22 wrote:
Moufisto wrote:
Yup.

I was that adept lolz.

i did my best to give you the best rank i could

XDD and it was muchly appreciated

Sloth5950 wrote:
well once again i look like a complete retard.... haha :3

'
<333 np man

we'd rather hear you care and say something than not care at all and go inactive X'[