Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikewater

I'm quitting smp for a bit

Well i am quitting smp for a bit and people might ask WHY?And many people will say is it because you raged? Well its not.... I feel like i am playing smp too much and not paying attention to classic so i will be playing more classic and stop playing smp. i will be quitting smp 1 or 2 weeks but i might still go on for like 5 min to chat and that's it so i hope all the smp playings have a good mining life Very Happy and well yea i find people to over powered for such and suck *cough* micke *cough* < people might think that's rage dunno what it is. And i also find some wars too big like people grief but eric said that you can only grief if somethings in your way and i guess if you put it back BUT people grief so...Sorry zhuge that i cant help in the war.

The server had not changed, if micke is OP now you say then he's pretty much always been so. You had your chance long time ago to address that. I only suspect your only addressing it now because micke has lost his collar as one would put it and openly PVPing anybody he meets. Though I don't see the difference because the server has always been a PVP server, just more organized now with the addition of towny.

If micke is giving you a hard time, simply coordinate efforts to return the favor. As OP as you may find micke, hes not a one man army and if you group up you can over-take him or simply become "OP" yourself. This goes towards Chirstain as well. If you are somebody who wishes to remain neutral during wars and such, don't join a nation and become simply a town. You cannot be PVPed in your town. It's a safe zone from grief, PVP and stealing. PVP can be disabled by the town mayor. Towns cannot enter wars, only nations can. So if you are a neutral player who dislikes PVP, found your own town and make it nationless.

I also believe a creative world is being added to the SMP server which will make it advanced classic. So if you're more of a creative person, you can always spend your time on the creative world regardless. This is not just addressed to you mike but everybody else who is struggling in the PVP atmosphere of the server atm or in the future. Not saying your raging, simply giving you methods of ignoring the PVP aspect of it as I realize it's not for everyone.

Though I find it hilarious that one who openly declares war on all the new players who join the server (as per your other topic) is thinking other players are OP and that wars suck.

I agree with demon here, if yo dont like pvp stay neutral, like ph03b3 or johnson. i havnt killed either one of em yet(except at the start when i first joined) due to the fact that they are neutral/do not wish to participate in war. whilst you on the other as demon said above, openly wages war on ppl with wooden tools.. so if you wish to stay neutral and off ppls target. just state it openly and act like it.

i have no problem whatsoever in letting ppl play smp "creative" way whatsoever. and about op. farm enchants urself and you'll see that others with em doesnt hit u as hard as they would normally do. but if you choose to play "neutral" you play neutral meaning you dont scout,supply weapons or spy for others.

sad to see you leave but if its what you want, im happy for you.

I do appologize for my poor grammar, punctuation and/or spelling as this is written 10:31 in the morning without no sleep :p