Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

To all Canadians!

That's hilarious, your PC may be infected by a virus that re-directs you to fake sites that steal your info... BUT WAIT there is a fix. All you have to do is download this program in the link provided!

DemonicD3 wrote:
That's hilarious, your PC may be infected by a virus that re-directs you to fake sites that steal your info... BUT WAIT there is a fix. All you have to do is download this program in the link provided!
Did you copy the guy in the comment? or did he copy you? Is it you? Is it someone else? Is it you copying you? Is it someone else copying you? Okay I stop...

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Did you copy the guy in the comment? or did he copy you? Is it you? Is it someone else? Is it you copying you? Is it someone else copying you? Okay I stop...

What comment?

DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

What comment?
First comment when you click John's link.