Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ALL ABOUT FASHION

Fashionista wrote:
omg chiaretta that would have been awesome but i was in june! with my college! we should go all together one day!

i would love to go shopping with you in Milanooooooo!!!!!!!

thta could happen hun!

oooooh, lucky you!! i have to study for an exam and I haven't been doing shopping for ages! I'm depressed about that! Sad

Have you found something nice?

aw!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!! :leppy:

i had a really long time to go shopping because i had taken a session and my finals were on monday!

i bougth a classic black tee from zara and a small tiny light pink satchel bag with silver details also from zara from the spring collection

and a postcard letter bag/wallet from accessories inspired from paris there is online i think!

omg its sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bravooooooooooooooo

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not bad congratulationscongratulationscongratulations u shop smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always!!!!!!! the secret is to mix and much!!!!!! wherever i go shopping i always find the different! 8)

of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!my stylist!!!!!!!!!! lol

i saw that moview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont like it!!!!only like clothes and styling by patricia field(omg respect to her)

my sister has seen and told me that i remind her a litle of the protagonist at same points of the movie! Laughing

The shopaholic book series are my favourite I'll name my daughter Rebecca in hounour of Becky Bloomwood! lol and for this reason I don't want to watch the movie! i know they have changed a lot about the plot, so I don't want my books to be ruined!

i wanted so bad to read the books but i can't find them in Greece! only throught amazon and i don't own a credit card!

so young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Bye Alexander! :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: