Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smut

wtb 10 cc to got the haitiplushie

yes i like to got cc to got the haitiplushie before it expired from ps hope some can help me and not is to expensive

hi hun. you're already on the board, please stop bumping yourself Smile while you are still scrolling through the latest topics board.
that too is classified as spam..
thanks!

smorkle wrote:
hi hun. you're already on the board, please stop bumping yourself Smile while you are still scrolling through the latest topics board.
that too is classified as spam..
thanks!

ohhh okay that was not the idee and it was not to got more paw ponud or postes it was just because i realy is so nervous to not got it before it leave to night it is the only one plushie i never will get when i not got it before it leave

What do you offer for it? I can get it for you, but I can't simply gift it as I have done in the past. I hope you understand.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What do you offer for it? I can get it for you, but I can't simply gift it as I have done in the past. I hope you understand.

wow thanks hun i dont now what i the prise is right now but i have 6*4999 and some 999 intims and some is coins

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I generally take 2cc = 1x 4999, so 5x 4999 is good.

wow thank you so much hun i just load ps now and will start sent them so soon i am insite smut i just add rep fore you