Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC Tools - DIY Depot

PSFC Tools - DIY Depot

Ask Grumble to fetch an item stacked high on a shelf and you'll notice two things -- Grumble never uses a ladder, and he possesses an uncharacteristic grace which you'd never expect from first glance.

Grumble will talk at length of his passion for dancing to anyone who'd care to listen as he prices up their wallpaper and floor tiling. To some, the idea of such an ungainly looking character treading the boards in a ballet or theatre seems too funny for words and yet, Grumble is entirely serious.

You see, Grumble never wanted to run a DIY store. Grumble's dream was always to become a dancer. And if you're ever passing through the main street in the village late at night, after Grumble's store is closed, and you happen to peer into the DIY shop's window; don't be surprised if you see Grumble waltz with a mop, or pirouette with a broom. And be less surprised still if you feel an urge to give him a standing ovation.

so grumble...what is your purpose for being here? will we see you dance? or are you going to sell us d.i.y. items? or are you going to show us spiffy ways of using new and old d.i.y. items? or all of the above? just wondering.

I'm very curious what Grumble has to offer us as well, items? Words of wisdom? Or just some interesting chitchat? congratulations

pauline8176 wrote:
How to determine what flower will i get when i planted it?thx

You can't determine any flower/veg/tree when planted.You just have to take what is given to you