Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wongjacky

About Virtual Goods within Pet Society - Please help withi this survey ^^

Hi everyone~~

This is a survey about the online consumers behavior towards purchasing virtual goods. I would like those who played this game, Pet Society, to help me to complete the survey. It is one of my assignment for my degree course. I'm currently study at Swinburne University. I hope you can help me so i can get some raw data to complete my final semester research!!

I really need your help to complete the survey below:

It's not long and quite simple. congratulations

THIS SURVEY IS FOR PET SOCIETY PLAYER AND I HOPE IT CAN STAY UNDER THIS SUB_FORUM. PLEASE DON'T MOVE IT SO TAT MORE PET SOCIETY PLAYERS WILL SEE THIS~

P/S: It's require you to key in email address before able to go in the survey. YOU CAN JUST SIMPLY KEY ANY EMAIL.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Sorry to do this hun, but I removed your link. All links to other sites need to be put through an administrator of the site first. Please feel free to message one of them and they will either approve the link or not. This is to ensure the safety of all members here on the forum and is part of our rules here at PSFC Smile Welcome to the site by the way!

Also another rule here at PSFC, is that you have a working and valid facebook link. Please check yours at it seems to direct me to my hotmail. Please feel free to ask for help if you have any issues with this.