Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

My due date is 1th of May!

Guest Guest

Hacks have ruined the game. I cannot stand playing pet society anymore. I am planning to leave if playfish doesn't fix all these hacks and delete all items with changed code in the game. My due date is 1th of May. I cannot stand seeing hacks spreading all over the game and 100 000 users leaving the game in just few days. The fact is that the users who are not members of the official forum or any other PS forum aren't aware of the hacks,and probably are the members of the PS cafe. Then,one day,they receive wwf tiger petling. After that,the game crashes every time the player tries to save the game or when the player gets aware that the tiger is the problem,tries to sell the tiger. That is the whole reason why I want to leave. Hackers have changed codes in pet society,for example (I am not familiar with the codes,I'm just stating the example) the fox plushie is,let's say,11111 and they change the code to 11112. That ruins the game!!! Playfish should really look more further into this. A big thank you to Yvette for writing a letter,I sincerely hope that playfish will look into it and resolve all problems!

There is a war on TOF,and yet again playfish is ignoring all complaints and hiring more and more mods to delete threads that users who PAID their hard earned cash for playfish cash created to complain. I can definitely disagree that hacking is fun,who knows,for some people it is,but hacking means one thing - bad! Playfish should take into the consideration that they have over 50 million (I'm not familiar with the number) players who are working hard to reach paw levels and gain coins. In my opinion,60% of the players pay for PF cash. Those players have lost all of their hard-worked money on cash coins and normal coins. And where does that money go? Playfish,or course! If the money goes to them,and hackers have completely ruined the game now,then playfish needs to fix (repair,delete,anyhow you are feeling comfortable to say) these hacks anyway they can,or they'll suffer a massive game leaving of their players. My point is that,if playfish created pet society,pet society got cash coin hacked,PLAYFISH NEEDS TO FIX ALL OF THESE HACKS BEFORE PET SOCIETY GETS SHUT DOWN! Talking about shutting down,playfish should really shut down the game for a while,perhaps even a week,to fix all of these hacks and delete all changed-code items. Also shut down every PS hacking web site and prevent most of the future hacks from happening. If they could do that,I would be really grateful and I would continue playing. They could even shut down the game for a year,but fix all hacks,cheats,and delete all changed code-items!

I am planning to leave the game no matter if Rocky would miss me,it's just pixels for god sake! I would NEVER leave this site,and all friendships I've gained here. PSFC is one great community and no matter what,I'm not leaving,even if playfish shuts the whole game forever! The PSFC friendship chain cannot be broke over a game. I will never forget this site and will never forget all friends here and my second family that I gained. I love you all! I am sorry for every paying customers loss. I wish I could be playfish for at least and hour,I would at least do something,and fix this game. I wish I could be there for you now,hug you,give you hearts,love,blessings,everything good. I wish playfish could at least post an official thread stating that the hacks have been confirmed and that they are doing something about it. I wish I could be there with them now,and tell them to sit down at their computers,and fix and delete items with the changed code. At least the trustworthy paying customers would feel a relief and continue playing this game that brought us together,brought all there friendships where they are right now,brought all this love and joy this forum has,and brought us another family to cake and enjoy spending time online with. So I am holding my fingers crossed, I am hoping that all of this will be over,that all people who paid for pixels will raise their heads up and feel love again. I love you all and big hugs to you! I will leave this game if this nightmare isn't over soon,but I'll stay on this forum forever,and love all my friends and family with caring and love they brought me. I really hope that you all feel the same way.

BIG SQUEEZING HUGS TO ALL SAD AND ANGRY PEOPLE!

me too. I hate being in this kind of situation even though I only played for 2 months. Sad
It seems like I want to quit! I heard that they limit the coins we earn in the TOF--- 7x3333---- I don't earn that many coins though....but IDK if it's true or not

Guest Guest

I hate hackers,but we must carry on. PS is the game that brought us together no matter what. Smile