Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

I am sorry :)

This is to some of the lower levels that I usually help on monday and tuesday.
I am sorry I am short of coins this week,but I will send stuff still.Those that demand I will delete and have started deleting.When I give stuff,it is because I want to do so and not because someone demands me to do so.Selfishness is a quality I despise in people.I earn my coins the same way others do,by visiting and washing neighbors.Sometimes trading or selling a couple things.I am not rich,I am a regular person.

I have been in a lot of pain,but also trying to be out and about with my kids.The weather has been nice,but by doing so ,I aggravate my condition.This means ,not as much computer time.

I love to help and sorry this week I am short of coins.I know those that appreciate the help will understand. huge hugs

if this sound all preachy and motherly...duh I am a Mom ( uggs at all the I's)

Just sent you some items to sell sweetie so you can get some extra coins xx

kasijab wrote:

you're the sweetest.Thank you,oh my goodness!I want to say you didn't have to do that,but you're a grown woman lol huge hugs and it is very appreciated.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
kasijab wrote:

you're the sweetest.Thank you,oh my goodness!I want to say you didn't have to do that,but you're a grown woman lol huge hugs and it is very appreciated.

I know that and I wouldn't have done it if i didn;t want to ....but you do so much for others, its nice to be able to help you out for a change

Guest Guest

I will send some items tomorrow kathy,have a wonderful evening

Lazar wrote:
I will send some items tomorrow kathy,have a wonderful evening

have a great evening,doll and I will be ok coin wise.I will click and click some more! lol

aaaw Kathy, you are so sweet! You should think of yourself, and trying to be as healthy as possible

Chiaretta wrote:
aaaw Kathy, you are so sweet! You should think of yourself, and trying to be as healthy as possible

hugs!I am resting today.I just hate to see empty houses and know new members struggle with prices.