Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC Planned Maintenence Today

Hey everyone, this is an advance warning of some maintenence here at PSFC today.

This is to implement new features you have requested, during this time PSFC will be closed, the whole update is planned to take around 3/4 hours to complete. I have been working on this huge update since November so hopefully you will all like it.

The new update includes a brand new forum skin which is very similar to the style of Playfish (thus to make it easyer for members from there to come and join us with ease) it is also a skin that most other larger games company forums use.

We are also adding a highly requested "Post Count" feature to show the number of each post. There are also updates but i wont spoil the suprise.

We are expecting the site to close at around 4pm and we aim to have it completed by 7pm/8pm

Thanks in advance for your support, and see you on the other side!

Guest Guest

OMG POST COUNTT!!!???
Can't wait

yeah i can't wait...but i hope that PSFC will keep his personality......i don't want to see one more forum like all another........but i can't wait to see changes.........congratulations

Yea, the site will still be fun, quirky and still be bright and colourful (the buttons etc... you see now are staying it will just be re-arranged very very slight so its easier for newer members to come in and get involved and hopefully not get scared away) But PSFC will always be PSFC!!! congratulations

Guest Guest
When will the maintenance start?

Guest Guest
cant wait to return from my english lesson the night to see the changes!