Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Yvette, Maybe you could help me with this question :D

I was watching tv and a movie came on with Gene Wilder where he plays a wanna be actor, with all these nervous quirks (like sticking his tongue out and having spontaneous laryngitis) I don't remember the name of it, and I would like to see if any of the video stores have a copy I could rent as I didn't get to finish it and I missed the very beginning. It seemed really funny lol. Do you possibly know the name?

or maybe someone else does?

It might be The World's Greatest Lover. That sounds like it to me. I can check my collection (I have all his movies on DVD and can check tomorrow morning).

Thank you Clair a bell, I totally didn't think about google I don't use it that much lol.

Yvette, that definitely sounds like that would be the name of it, to be honest I don't think I've seen him in anything before except Willy Wonka lol. I'm going to try looking for it tomorrow. He's very talented!

He is. My favorite films that he was in are Young Frankenstein, and Blazing Saddles, but I also loved 'The Little Prince'. He played the fox so beautifully.

Its my sister who says it to me, its juts rubbed off
Hope you manage to get hold of a copy the start and finish Maybe you could watch the middle again too

Oh my, I cannot believe I forgot about blazing saddles! And young Frankenstein I loved those movies too!

myladyyawo wrote:
nervous quirks (like sticking his tongue out and having spontaneous laryngitis)

sounds like turrets

Tourette syndrome (TS) is an inherited disorder of the nervous system, characterized by a variable expression of unwanted movements and noises (tics)