Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Had a fab day today :)

I've been in my garden today...done some planting and had a general clean up but apart from that I've either been laying in the sun or playing with the kids...we even had a BBQ for tea...was briliant!

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds just wonderful Lisa! Mr. Sunshine has disappeared for us today and we have clouds in the sky Sad Hoping for sun tomorrow! I just wish I was as lucky as you were to have a garden to work in. I have lots of yard, but no garden space as most of the ground underneath the ground is like clay. Hoping to get some hanging baskets soon. I really hope this amazing weather continues for you sweetie!

btw, an off topic question... what kind of tea do your little ones drink. It's not really common here for young children to drink tea but I imagine my children would love it. Growing up I always had tea with my grandfather, but I don't remember how old I was when I started drinking it.

sorry hun...here we call our evening meal 'tea time' lol

My youngest does drink tea, but just the bog standard PG tips...which is a breakfast tea.

My garden was awful when I first moved in here...it took a long time to get it sorted...I'm finally getting it to the stage where I'm happy with it congratulations