Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
velvetcat1001

Ring Of Fire is Lonely Please Help

My pet Ring Of Fire has become very depressed for she thinks she is far uglyer than her sisters but then i reminded her that she is very beautiful.She is still depressed but then i found the problem se needs a boyfriend because she said all her friends have boyfriends but she is the only one without one. Sad

So my Pet Ring of Fire is seeking a bofriend who will always love and care for her and send her gifts and have romantic evenings
If you would like to be Ring Of Fire's boyfriend please pm me before it is too late

here is a picture of her

she is very pretty but looks so sad Sad

boyfriends are a hot commodity right now it seems.
i think a PSFC dating service is in need... hee hee

edit:
moved to PS chat :-)

Awww the poor sweet little pet. She looks very sad. Tiddly Winks would always be glad to come and cheer her up. Right now Tiddly Winks is feeling like a single pet again because her boyfriend, Kasi (Kasijab's pet) is caught up in football.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Awww the poor sweet little pet. She looks very sad. Tiddly Winks would always be glad to come and cheer her up. Right now Tiddly Winks is feeling like a single pet again because her boyfriend, Kasi (Kasijab's pet) is caught up in football.

With Rocky Laughing

awwww that might work she also needs some good friends too but if you know anyone who needs a girlfriend she is the one to talk to

Just be like Bunnyfuzzyness congratulations
Enjoy having good neighbors,have a wedding party for yourself...drink all the sparkly juice and eat lots of cake congratulations and be happy darlin!!