Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ewoks

Need 12 CCs pls

Hi, I'd like to purchase the WWF bear plushie which is on last week in store. After buying the Pegasus petling, i would not have enough to buy both the bear plushie and the bear petling. PS had to put the WWF items on last week at the same time that they released a limited CC petling

Pls let me know what you want in exchange. i have rares/ NIS, 999s, 3333s, 6666s. Thanks so much!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I will help you. I don't know what the going rate is, but it's for a good cause.

Oh!! Thank you Tiddy. 2x 3333 per 1 CC is ok? total of 24. i just so love WWF items, i hope to restock on my CCS by the weekend. Next weeks items are beautiful too!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I will help you. I don't know what the going rate is, but it's for a good cause.

hun, may i send u F/R pls. the link i have right now is a new link, since Im trying to clear out and de clog my main. Rest assured that I had been granted permission by Lisa to post a new link.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
okay.

Thank you very much! it did not allow me to send a note with the F/R, but my name is Fay Cham and my pet name is Ewoks.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
okay. still waiting. congratulations and eating.

Laughing now ur making me hungry too, but no more midnight snacks for me! gotta lose some gut

Ive sent the F/R when u said ok, hun. i was waiting for confirmation. Ashamed FB had been having probs in their notifications also.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
FR accepted and item sent. Smile

ok hold on hun, will reload PS

Let me know if you got the bear. I always worry needlessly about the cash shop sending in particular.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Let me know if you got the bear. I always worry needlessly about the cash shop sending in particular.

I got it safely, and he would sit prettily with the other WWF animals. Thank u so much Yvette, I'll be able to buy the bear petling now.

I hope u got all 24 watches hun. Ive left them in your amazing Wendy room!

I sure will, Adding rep for u too! thanks again hun xoxo

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Shall I close this?

yes hun, if u may pls. thank u so much again!!!!