Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanakan

Can I have a quick swap?

Hi guys, I bought 4 of those magic sand and it turns out I'm still missing one. I have an extra Enchanted Sand Castle and Royal Sand Castle that I'm willing to swap with...any takers?? Laughing

Sorry, I haven't bought any sand castles yet. Laughing I'll buy a few tomorrow and if you still need the one you're missing and I have it, I'll give it to you. congratulations Good luck!

Thanks for considering Hina!Smile

Wait, but I thought the Magic sand were TWS? That's why I bought them so quick...so, are they TWS?XD

Yup they are and today is the last day to buy them but when I said tomorrow I meant today

hey hun , I have 5 in my box I am about to pull them out and they should turn tomorrow.I can give you the one you're missing ok.

hugs

hinapasha wrote:
Yup they are and today is the last day to buy them but when I said tomorrow I meant today

Lol~

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
hey hun , I have 5 in my box I am about to pull them out and they should turn tomorrow.I can give you the one you're missing ok.

hugs

Ok bunnyfuzzyness! Tell me if you have a magnificent sand castle to swap~congratulations

wildflower wrote:
Hi. Would you swap the magnificent for your enchanted please?

Sure wildflower! Sent you and f/r~ I will send first since I have lower reputation..Smile

wildflower wrote:
Item received and sent. Adding rep. Thank you congratulations

Item received too! Thank you for the swap! congratulations Rep added~